The Professor
The Professor, Taught at USC Years Ago
Experience:  Engineering Degree, Tutoring Experience, USC Faculty (Retired)
2837397

I need a businees solution of at least 350 words addressing ...

I need a businees solution of at least 350 words addressing business communication problem described below. The writer of this message is merely the messenger; the situation is out of
his/her hands. Focus on readability level, style, and elements that build goodwill.                                        & nbsp;                                 Scenario: The trip scheduled for Mexico during spring break has been cancelled due to the bankruptcy of the bus company. You must tell 25 of your classmates that the trip has been cancelled and that they have lost their $100 deposit. Focus on how will you convey the information and still uphold their goodwill toward you?
Category: Homework
Expert:  The Professor replied 9 years ago.
THIS ANSWER IS LOCKED!

You need to spend $3 to view this post. Add Funds to your account and buy credits.