Hi, and welcome to JA!
It looks like part of your question got cut off. Is this a multiple choice question?
Oh! Now that I see your other question, I realize that this must be part of a set of questions.
Please list the test number here so we can help you. Thanks!
Which of the following agencies or organizations does not grant certifications?
In order to be eligible for accreditation by the NAEYC, an early childhood program must serve a minimum of _______ children.A. fiveB. sixC. tenD. fifteen
2. Which of the following agencies or organizations does not grant certifications?A. State Department of EducationB. Association Montessori InternationaleC. American Montessori SocietyD. Child Welfare League of America
3. The Association Montessori Internationale has _______ Maria Montessori's methods of teaching children.A. AmericanizedB. preservedC. modernizedD. reinterpreted
4. Which of the following is the primary function of certification?A. To enforce mandatory government regulationsB. To give credit to a facility that meets certain professional standardsC. To grant a credential to an individual as an authorization to teachD. To set health and safety standards for a child care facility
5. The reason that individual states have specific licensing requirements for child care facilities is toA. limit the total number of child care facilities.B. guarantee quality child care.C. protect the health, safety, and welfare of children.D. encourage public school systems to develop child care facilities.
6. Most licensing agencies offer an orientation meeting for applicants who want to obtain licensing for a child care facility or a family day care home. This meeting is designed to help the applicant toA. understand all the regulations and requirements for operating the facility.B. determine where to open his or her program.C. locate financial backers for his or her program.D. understand the fundamentals of the ages and states of child development.
7. Which of the following is a factor that's very important to highA. An annual visit by a representative of the licensing agencyB. A fire safety clearanceC. The group sizeD. The staff-to-child ratio
8. How many components of an early childhood program are evaluated by the NAEYC for accreditation?A. 2B. 5C. 10D. 15
9. In order to obtain a Child Development Associate credential, you mustA. have a certain level of academic achievement.B. have a specified number of years of experience.C. demonstrate certain competencies.D. provide an album of teaching experiences for evaluation.
10. In zoning ordinances, which type of area is most often designed as acceptable as a site for a child care facility?A. A commercial areaB. A residential areaC. A heavy industry areaD. A light industry area
11. Which of the following organizations stresses the responsibility of the community for children's wholesome development?A. NAEYCB. CWLAC. AMSD. AMI
12. A child care facility in a fitness center can operate without a license becauseA. exercise facilities for the children are available at the fitness center.B. the fitness center is a private business.C. the fitness staff is qualified for child care.D. the parent is present at the fitness center.
13. When you're ready to obtain licensing for your child care facility, which of the following agencies or departments should you contact first?A. Your city or county regulatory agencyB. Your local health departmentC. Your local fire departmentD. Your state licensing agency
14. Which of the following accreditation organizations does not have its headquarters in the United States?A. NAEYCB. CWLAC. AMSD. AMI
15. According to most state licensing regulations, the minimum average required outdoor play space per child in a child care center is betweenA. 60 and 75 square feet.B. 45 and 60 square feet.C. 30 and 45 square feet.D. 25 and 45 square feet.
16. Before a day care facility can be accredited by the NAEYC, the facility must be in operation for at leastA. three months.B. six months.C. one year.D. two years.
17. In which of the following ways do the Montessori organizations differ from the other accrediting groups you learned about in this study unit?A. You must use their specially designed Montessori materials.B. You must submit to an onC. Your facility must be evaluated by an accreditation committee.D. You must be a member of the organization before you can be accredited.
18. The primary goal of the National Association for the Education of Young Children is toA. check the credentials of day care staff.B. develop a quality curriculum for day care centers.C. improve the quality of life for young children and their families.D. license child care centers.
19. To obtain a credential from _______, it's acceptable to have received your training through independent study.A. the Association Montessori InternationaleB. the American Montessori SocietyC. the Child Development Associate training programD. your State Department of Education
20. Which of the following is the main function of the Child Welfare League of America (CWLA)?A. To certify teachersB. To set standards for day care servicesC. To certify directors of day care centersD. To sell specialized curriculum materials
Is this a Penn Foster test? If so, what test number?
Ok, here you go!
Reply to Scott's Post: Can you help me with(###) ###-#### ***** and 003044 and 003045?
Sure, feel free to post those in a new thread (and check those numbers, I think they are supposed to be 8 digits long).
Thanks so much!
Reply to Scott's Post:
Can you help with 07002900,0700300,07003100,07003200,07003300,07003400,0260300,02603100,02603300,02603400?
Here you go.
02603400 1. D 2. C 3. A 4. B 5. D 6. C 7. B 8. C 9. A 10. B 11. A 12. B 13. D 14. D 15. B 16. C 17. D 18. B 19. B 20. A
Here you go!
I gave you the first one above.
013920001 B2 B3 D4 A5 C6 B7 C8 D9 A10 C11 D12 A13 B14 B15 A16 C17 A18 C19 C20 C