mathsmart
mathsmart, Tutor
Experience:  BA in Math. Over six years experience in teaching and tutoring math and standardized test prep.
1883086

Form the converse of each of the following statements. State

Form the converse of each of the following statements. State whether the converse is true or false.
Example : If I live in New York, then I live in United States
Converse: If I live in United States, then I live in New York. False

a) If two angles are congruent, then the angles are equal in measure
b) If two angles are vertical angles, then they are congruent
c) If two angles are adjacent, then they have the same vertex.
d) If two angles are complementary, then the sum of their measures is 90.
e) If two lines are perpendicular to the same line, then they are parallel.

Two parallel lines are cut by a transversal.

a) Find the measures of the angles if a pair of interior angles on the same side of the transversal are represented by (5x-32)? and (x + 8)?.
b) Find the measures of the angles if a pair of interior angles on the same side of the transversal have measures such that one angle is 4 times the measure of the other.

Sarah uses a bag to apply icing to a cake she just baked. The shape of the bag is a cone. It has a diameter of 3in. and a height of 6in. How much icing will the bag hold when it is full?

Mike wants to have wall-to-wall carpeting for two rooms. One room is 9 ft by 12 ft and the other room is 12 ft by 15 ft. How much will it cost him if the carpet costs $10.50 per square yard?

Find a world map. Focus on the following bordering countries in Southeast Asia: Burma, Cambodia, Laos, Thailand, and Vietnam.
a) Represent the map of those countries as a graph. (Use the first letter of the name of the country to label the vertices of the graph)
b) Determine (state yes or no) whether the graph in part (a) has an Euler path. If yes, give one such Euler path.
c) Determine (state yes or no) whether the graph in part (a) has an Euler circuit. If yes, give one such Euler circuit.
THIS ANSWER IS LOCKED!

You need to spend $3 to view this post. Add Funds to your account and buy credits.