Todd
Todd, Generalist
Experience:  Masters Degree: Electrical Engineering, Associates Degree: Mechanical Engineering
3803830

HENRY BOOKS CASE In later chapters you will be asked ...

Customer Question

HENRY BOOKS CASE:

In later chapters you will be asked to perform many tasks to help Ray Henry manage

And manipulate his database. In order to familiarize yourself with this database in

Preparation for these tasks ,answer each of the following questions using the Henry

Books data shown in figures 1.17 through 1.20 .

1.How many total employees work at all branches of Henry Books?

2.List the name of each publisher that's not located in New York.

3.List the title of each book published by Jove publications.

4.List the title of each book that has the type PSY.

5.List the title of each book that has the type MYS and that is in paperback.

6.List the title of each book that has the type HOR or whose publisher code is

SC.
7.List the titles of paperback books that have the type FIC and a price of less

Than $ 8.00 .
8.List the title of each book that has the type HIS or TRA .

9. List the title and publishername for all books with a price greater than $

20.00 .
10.For each book with co-authors ,list the title ,price ,and author names,(in the

order listed on the cover).
11.For each book with more than six total copies on hand across all branches ,

List the book's title and price.
12.List the title of each book that has the type FIC and that was written by John

Steinbeck.

for reference use the book of DATA BASE MANAGEMENT by PRATT & ADAMSKI, 4TH EDITION.
AND MS-OFFICE(ACCESS 2003) SECOND EDITION.
Category: Homework
Expert:  Todd replied 7 years ago.

I can do this for you, but first I would like to know what additional information you want me to supply you for the questions I already answered so they will be acceptable.

Customer: replied 7 years ago.
Relist: I prefer a second opinion.
sir you send me the answers too late and it was too short enough to understand so plz send me the solutions in detail and as early as possible ok thank you
Customer: replied 7 years ago.
SIR I have accepted the solutions you have sent to me so plz send me the accurate and exact answers of the above questions in detail and as early as possible plz with in 1 day.And it is better if you follow the book of DATA BASE MANAGEMENT by PRATT AND ADAMSKI 4th edition ok thank you
Expert:  Todd replied 7 years ago.

Please send me a copy of figures 1.17 through 1.20.

Customer: replied 7 years ago.
sir you can just refer the book of DATA BASE MANAGEMENT BY PRAT & ADAMSKI 4TH edition or you
can just go for the power point slides of concepts of data base management 4th edition by PRAT & ADAMSKI.And plz send your e-mail id in order to e-mail you and send you the attachmnents ok thank you.
Expert:  Todd replied 7 years ago.
THIS ANSWER IS LOCKED!
You can view this answer by clicking here to Register or Login and paying PhP150.
If you've already paid for this answer, simply Login.
Customer: replied 7 years ago.
sir how can i accept the question with out checking it so plz allow me to check the solution of the question ,ok thank you.
Expert:  Todd replied 7 years ago.

I would not expect you to accept it until you are satisfied with it.

Please check it and let me know if you have any questions.

.