Hi Cremated soul,
Thanks for your question on JA..
Here are your answers with explanations to difficult ones
2. D ex: He has done it quickly (quickly -- adverb)
3. A it contains 'and' , a co-ordinating conjunction. remember the phrase "fanboys" f-for, a -and , n-nor, b-but, o-of, y-yet, s-so. These are the 7 co-ordinating conjunctions
4. D in all other sentences but connects the clauses
5. C Most is a superlative
6. B object of prepostion is noun
7. C clauses contain subject and verb
8. D loudly an adverb qualifying adjective 'about'
9. B time relationship
10. C a subordinate conjuction connects two unequal parts of a sentence
11. D fortunately is an adverb
12. C deadly is an adjective
14. D Either or is a co-ordinating conjunction
15. C from is a preposition
16. D all other sentences make wrong use of comparative degree
22. A do not confuse it for C - before, because the clause after it contains subject and verb and hence is not a subordinate clause
24. C option B is incorrect because for is used as a conjunction
I hope I answered all your questions correctly. Sorry for the delay in the question getting answered. The reason could have been the tiny amount offered by you for this compound question of 25 questions.
Thanks & Regards
Victor was robbed and beaten by a man wearing a rubber