Dr. Zaheer
Dr. Zaheer, Doctor
Experience:  Homeopathic doctor of medicine with 18 years of clinical practice,3 times gold medalist.
48436093

This question is only for Dr Zaheer Dr. Zaheer I used

This question is only for Dr ZaheerHi, Dr. ZaheerI used Stafizagria for 3 days and I had a result, I think and then stopped the remedy.
Now I'd like to ask you can any of my remedies impact the thyroid function? I didn't have my period this month and i'm not sure this is menopause. i'd like also ask you if I can go to dentist because I should do one prosthesis (crown ) wichi lost these days.
Concerning Candida I had one week big vaginal candida aggravation I didn't have from a long time and I think I almost cured with all tipes probiothics and coconut oil ( maybe only symptoms ) I think I had it from one hotel, but how can I have this along with the Mercurius use, does this mean that Mercurius is not effective enough?
Thank you in advance

Hello! My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

Hi there,

Thanks for questions and thank you so much for your trust, as you mentioned ........

I used Stafizagria for 3 days and I had a result, I think and then stopped the remedy. Now I'd like to ask you can any of my remedies impact the thyroid function?

OK as you mentioned there is no remedy which you are using and can affect your thyroid, remedies were described only for your mentioned issues, and you are using remedies these are not for any work for thyroid OK

I didn't have my period this month and i'm not sure this is menopause.

IT is temporary and you will get your periods soon, no worries during treatment some times it can happen

i'd like also ask you if I can go to dentist because I should do one prosthesis (crown ) wichi lost these days.

yes you are allowed to visit dentist as needed, but remedies will get antidoted, after visit 3 hours time use fresh doses of remedies as easy for you

No issues during treatment with Mecr remedy there can be a flare up and it is part of healing process, keep using Merc as I described you will get cured, its action is late but its action is sure as seen with clinical practice

You are very welcome,

Dr Zaheer.

Any help more you need please write me OK

Dr Zaheer.

Any help more you need for yourself please write me .

Dr Zaheer.

I am here waiting for your reply OK

Dr Zaheer.