Dr. Zaheer
Dr. Zaheer, Doctor
Experience:  Homeopathic doctor of medicine with 18 years of clinical practice,3 times gold medalist.
48436093

I have had a lump in my throat for about a week that is

I have had a lump in my throat for about a week that is keeping me up at night. It's better if I stay vertical. I started having gerd about 10 years ago during my first divorce, but this feels different. Got stomach flu or food poisoning a week ago... Vomiting, shivers, aches for 2 days... Then this lump... I'm avoiding greasy food and steamed broccoli seemed to help. I usually avoid meat and dairy, but, after vomiting I ate yogurt, probiotic tablets and gummy enzymes. 2 days ago I tried antacid tablets, but it seemed to get worse with burping and odorless gas and acidic foods (juice and candy) seemed to help, so yesterday I tried HCL tablets. (Strange side note... My toes are also burning up... Too hot to keep under the covers.)
I think the HCL helped so had 2 more pills with a little guacamole & chips (6 hours ago)
I usually drink a vegan smoothie in the morning, but holidays screwed me up and I've been eating granola w almond milk instead - but that makes it worse.
Just took 2 more HCL with some chocolate but the lump just got more acidic. Right now I'm awake (horizontal), sucking on butterscotch candy and sipping water to keep the lump down... But I'm about ready to stick my fingers down my throat to empty my stomach or try some magnesium citrate to flush things out.
Can't sleep...Suggestions?

Hello,I am Dr. Aren and I will help with your query.It would help if you took some antacid like Gelusil/Tums along with OTC Ranitidine/Zantac or Pantoprazole/Omeprazole.A drug which will help would be Sucralfate,this tends to react with the uncovered stomach and oesophageal mucosa and create an acid resistant barrier.Your doctor can prescribe it for you.Cold milk also seems to help unless you are lactose intolerant.

Customer: replied 14 days ago.
The 2 HCL pills I took last night worked after about an hour. Did you read what I wrote about antacids many my condition worse?
I'm surprised you suggested pharma products. Are you a homeopath?

Hi there,

Thanks for your question I am Dr Zaheer homeopath and I will help you at my best, ***** ***** mentioned I have noted all provided information and these allopathic medicines would give only temporary relief, here I am going to describe best homeopathic remedy for your cure and …

If you use homeopathic medicine as I am going to describe then you can get best results and your issues get cured 100%

I have studied your question / all provided information and found you can try 100% side effects free and natural homeopathic remedy (Anacardium Orientale 30C) to treat and cure all your present issues as you mentioned and this is best remedy for you at this time

Remedy not only cures you other symptoms and issues but also cures lump sensation as you mentioned OK

(Homeopathic remedy)

So arrange homeopathic remedy (Anacardium Orientale 30C)

(How to arrange remedy)

You can arrange remedy from any near homeopathic pharmacy and you can also order remedy online, whenever you arrange remedy and use then no need to use any other medicines OK, however if any medicine is very necessary then it is allowed

Let me know if you want to know some more ? .....

​and I will appreciate your positive Rating for my answer ......

Dr Zaheer.

Any question please ?

Dr Zaheer.

Any help you need let me know OK

Dr Zaheer.

Customer: replied 7 days ago.
I was not able to purchase the Anacardium Orientale 30C locally, so I'm still waiting for it in the mail.

OK take your time and get remedy at hand, as there was no word from your side, so I was thinking that you were not satisfied with my answer, you are satisfied and you ordered remedy , SO when you get remedy let me now and I will describe its dose schedule OK

Dr Zaheer.

Customer: replied 6 days ago.
OK, will do. It seems the HCL tablets and Aloe Vera juice at night is helping : )

You are welcome and I will help as much needed, and yes if HCL tablets and Aloe Vera juice at night is helping so keep using and when remedy arrives then use it and get complete cure :)

You can always ask me for a follow-up question post rating the answer. You can also ask for me in the future by going on the link http://www.justanswer.com/profile.aspx?PF=48436093

Please let me know if you have any further questions. And please take the time to leave me a positive rating if you are satisfied with the answer.

Dr Zaheer.

Customer: replied 3 days ago.
Greetings Dr. Zaheer,
I received the Anacardium orientals. How much and how often should I take it?

Greetings to you as well. here my answer for you .....

(Dose instructions)

Dose is under your tongue 3 pellets of remedy 3 times a day half an hour after meals.

(Treatment time)

Continue treatment until there are best results and if results, then continue until there are best improvements, and improvements will begin soon, let’s say use remedy regularly for 2 to 3 weeks time or as much needed, and you are allowed to use any of your medicines if or as prescribed by your physician.

Read below instructions to have best results of homeopathic medicines.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Here some homeopathic instructions

To take a dose, simply tip 3 pellets or globules straight from the bottle into the lid, or use a clean teaspoon to place under your tongue, without touching them and leave to melt.

You need to avoid brushing your teeth, eating or drinking for thirty minutes either side of taking it as this can antidote the remedy.

For the same reason it is best to avoid any coffee, large quantities of mint or the use of strong smelling substances such as menthol, tea-tree or eucalyptus whilst on a course of homeopathic treatment.

Let me know if you have any more questions related to my answer and if otherwise then…..

This question thread will remain open Even after RATAING my answer and you can consult any time,

I will be paid only if you Rate my answer and if you do not Rate my answer, then site will not pay me ANY fee.

If you found my Answer helpful please Rate my ANSWER, click at happy smiley face. Please choose OK service, Good service, OR Excellent service, to complete the answer process,

Leaving a bonus is certainly appreciated!

Dr Zaheer (Doctor of homeopathic medical science)

Any HELP YOU NEED?

Dr Zaheer.

Customer: replied 1 day ago.
Dr Zaheer"s homeopathic prescription, along with some advice from my local health food store, did the trick... Had a vegetarian burger last night and no reflux at all : )
Thank you Dr Zaheer!
Customer: replied 1 day ago.
That was your review, Dr Zaheer, but I put it in the wrong place... Please reply and I'll give you the 5 star rating you deserve. Thank you for your patience : )

Thank you so much for your kind words, and remedy is working very well, keep using remedy for next few days and you will be cured OK.

ITS OK, you can put review after rating OK, AND YOU ARE very welcome :)

Dr Zaheer.

Dr. Zaheer, Doctor
Experience: Homeopathic doctor of medicine with 18 years of clinical practice,3 times gold medalist.