Dr. Zaheer
Dr. Zaheer, Doctor
Experience:  Homeopathic doctor of medicine with 18 years of clinical practice,3 times gold medalist.
48436093

I am looking to see if thiosinaminum is safe to take while

Customer Question

I am looking to see if thiosinaminum is safe to take while pregnant. My doula is recommending it to help with some uterine scar tissue.
JA: Have you seen a doctor about this yet? What medications are you taking?
Customer: I have a doula and have seen my doctor about it as well. I am taking prenatal vitamins, vitamin D, unisom for sleep, and tylenol if needed, and sometime iron in liquid form.
JA: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?
Customer: This is my 3rd pregnancy. One ended in abortion 10 years ago. I had scar tissue in my last pregnancy with my daughter as well which we thought was an amniotic band but now that I have it again, my doc is thinking it is scar tissue.
Submitted: 24 days ago.
Category: Homeopathy
Expert:  Dr. Zaheer replied 24 days ago.

Hello! My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

Are you there online ? kindly read my answer below OK

Hi there,

I have studied your question / all provided information and found you can try 100% side effects free and natural homeopathic remedy (Thiosinaminum) to treat and cure uterine scar tissue

As seen with clinical practice homeopathic remedy Thiosinaminum is 100% safe and no side effects 100%

So you are allowed to use remedy with 100% full confidence and there will be no issues

With use of this remedy you can also use prenatal vitamins, vitamin D, unisom , tylenol , iron in liquid form no issues OK.

There is no crud medicine in Homeopathic remedies , remedies are potentized and only contains positive energy signature of drug from which they were made

This energy signature helps body to cure itself and dissolve scar tissue OK

So no side effects, no inter reactions with other medicines and Vitamins, 100% safe to use during pregnancy OK

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You can always ask me for a follow-up question post rating the answer. You can also ask for me in the future by going on the link http://www.justanswer.com/profile.aspx?PF=48436093

Please let me know if you have any further questions. And please take the time to leave me a positive rating if you are satisfied with the answer.

Dr Zaheer.

Expert:  Dr. Zaheer replied 23 days ago.

Hi there,

Kindly read my answer above OK

AND prayers for your healthy pregnancy!

Dr Zaheer.