Dr. Zaheer
Dr. Zaheer, Doctor
Experience:  Homeopathic doctor of medicine with 18 years of clinical practice,3 times gold medalist.
48436093

I will type my question. It is lengthy. No. I have not seen

Customer Question

Hi. I will type my question. It is lengthy.
JA: Have you seen a doctor about this yet? What medications are you taking?
Customer: No. I have not seen a doctor. I don't trust doctors. I almost lost my kidney because of one. I am not on any medications.
JA: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?
Customer: I have had 2 C-sections, a left transurethral and a appendectomy. I am trying to go more natural. I have been under so much stress in the last 6 years that I am afraid that it is affecting my health.
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Homeopathy
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
I did not answer the question. I have been getting a lot of headaches. They are mostly in the morning on the top of my head. I have a lot of anxiety. There was a tramatic event in my life almost 3 years ago. When I get up in the morning my feet hurt when I get out of bed. My headaches are on the top of my head and around the back of my head. I don't get them everyday. I have a lot of stress in my life. Sometimes I get internal shaking.
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
I try to use homeopathic remedies as much as possible. I this case I am not sure what to take.
Expert:  Dr. David replied 1 month ago.

This is Dr. David. I am reviewing your question now and will be with you momentarily.

Expert:  Dr. David replied 1 month ago.

severe anxiety can cause headaches.

severe anxiety can cause clenching of your teeth and tmj inflammation of your jaw joint which can cause headaches.

dehydration, lack of sleep, neck muscle tension can also cause headaches.

how old are you?

do you grind your teeth? are you not drinking enough water, not getting enough sleep? do you have neck tension?

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
I am a 62 year old female. I drink water throughout the day. I don't know how much. As far as I know, I get enough sleep. I don't know if I grind my teeth. I have had anxiety since I was very young. It's gotten worse the last couple of years.
Expert:  Dr. David replied 1 month ago.

you may need medical treatment for your anxiety symptoms to help your headaches and anxiety symptoms.

there are safe medications which can be used to help decrease anxiety

medications like hydroxyzine can help decrease anxiety symptoms.

regular exercise can help decrease anxiety

meditation, yoga, stretching, deep breathing exercises can all help

seeing a psychotherapist can help as well.

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
I thought you were a homeopathic practitioner. I don't do drugs...EVER if I can help it. I went to a doctor in June and she thought I might have sleep apnea. I also went to a therapist. All she wanted to do was talk about nutrition. I would like to speak to a person who is trained in homeopathy. As I said before, I don't trust doctors. I take Bach's Rescue Remedy when I need it.
Expert:  Dr. David replied 1 month ago.

there were no experts in homeopathy for your question.

for some patients aromatherapy can help calm down anxiety.

rescue remedy is a good idea.

Belladonna is one of the most frequently used Homeopathic medicines for migraine headaches.

have you tried that yet?

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
No. I am using Natrum Mur right now. Are there any homeopathic practioners that work on "Just Answer"?
Expert:  Dr. David replied 1 month ago.

none at this point that I am aware of.

you can contact customer service regarding this.

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Thank you for your help. I will contact Customer Service.
Expert:  Dr. David replied 1 month ago.

you are welcome.