Dr. Zaheer
Dr. Zaheer, Doctor
Experience:  Homeopathic doctor of medicine with 18 years of clinical practice,3 times gold medalist.
48436093

I just got done with a 10 day antibiotic prescription for a

Customer Question

i just got done with a 10 day antibiotic prescription for a sinus infection. About 4 days ago i started blowing out a dark yellowish brown mucus out of my right nostril. 2 days ago it started becoming clear and thought i was getting better as i finished my prescription. Im now 2 days past finishing and im starting to get the same dark yellow mucus. Is this because im still clearing up? Or am i getting the infection back? Its only my right nostril.
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Homeopathy
Expert:  Dr. Zaheer replied 1 month ago.

Hello! My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

Hi there,

Thanks for your question as you mentioned due to effects of antibiotics your mucus was getting clear and that was correct way of cure and now after 2 days post antibiotics it is again getting dark yellow so there is again infection

As if it is clear then mucus remains clear and there will be no yellow mucus and now it is again dark yellow so infection was not cured by use of antibiotics and it is there again

So it would be best to again use antibiotics with help of your physician, until all mucus becomes clear again and after that use 3 days more antibiotic so infection gets 100% clear

Let me KNOW if you have any question related to my answer and i will help you as much needed.

Dr Zaheer.

Dr Zaheer.

Hi there,

You need any help? and if you do not want to use antibiotics let me know i can describe homeopathic medicine 100% side effects and natural to cure your sinus infection

Reply me if you need OK

Dr Zaheer.