Dr. Zaheer
Dr. Zaheer, Doctor
Experience:  Homeopathic doctor of medicine with 18 years of clinical practice,3 times gold medalist.
48436093

Which homeopathic medicine is useful for Genital herpes,

Customer Question

Which homeopathic medicine is useful for Genital herpes
JA: Is the condition chronic, or acute?
Customer: Chronic
JA: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?
Customer: Pain in genital area n leakage from pennis
Category: Homeopathy
Expert:  Dr. Zaheer replied 8 months ago.

Hello! My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

Hi there,

I have studied your question / all provided information and found you can try 100% side effects free and natural homeopathic remedy (Dulcamara30C) to treat and cure genital herpes

As there are other remedies but most common and covering all condition and symptoms is the remedy Dulcamara 30C I checked twice during repatriation

If you use remedy as I am going to describe then you can get best results.

(Homeopathic remedy)

So arrange homeopathic remedy (Dulcamara 30C)

(How to arrange remedy)

You can arrange remedy from any near homeopathic pharmacy and you can also order remedy online.

Let me know when you become online and you have 10 mints time OK and I will answer you its dose schedule and all needed instructions to start treatment, we need only 10 mints of live chat here and I will help you as much needed.

Dr Zaheer.

Kindly read my first part of answer above and reply, I am waiting for your reply and I will help you as much needed and write you dose schedule and all needed instructions to start treatment OK

Dr Zaheer