Dr. Zaheer
Dr. Zaheer, Doctor
Experience:  Homeopathic doctor of medicine with 18 years of clinical practice,3 times gold medalist.
48436093

I have two problem fur babies: Both rescues I have had many

i have two problem fur babies: Both rescues I have had many years.
Blackie, male 14 yr old male cat, has diarrhea full time, eats constantly but goes straight thru and een leaks sometimes. Stool sample show NO issues. Been on seveal meds with no positive result??
Snow Dog (Maggie) - husky of almost 13, developed a cough last year in May, two shots of corvenia & then diagnoised as bronchitis...better, then returns...chest clear, been on all types of steriods, sonorgram and x-rays shows clear but dry cough continues...one night to the point of sprawled out on floor gasping for breath... at wits end....

Hello! My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

Hi there,

Thanks for your question, I am Dr Zaheer (Doctor of homeopathic medical science) and I would like to help you at my best.

Kindly reply me are you interested for homeopathic remedies very effective to treat and cure your both pets

Do you have any homeopathic pharmacy or store near your area so you can arrange remedies easily?

After your reply I will answer remedies with all needed instructions.

Regards,

Dr Zaheer.

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
No, there are none close.

OK no worries I will write you online links to arrange remedies.

Let me know at which time you will become online and you have some time so we can chat and I would be able to answer your all concerns,

Dr Zaheer.

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
I am home and will be on line/off line until 11pm ...it is now 7pm my time. Thank you.

Welcome back, do you have some time now?

so we can chat and I WOULD be able to write remedies for both pets

Dr Zaheer

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
it is my priority right now. Thank you.

Hi there,

you are very welcome

I tried my best to provide you all needed information, remedies names, dose schedules, online links to arrange remedies so there will be no problems for you, read my answer below .....

Answer for male cat Blackie

I have studied your question / all provided information and found you can try 100% side effects free and natural homeopathic remedy (Aloe Socotrina 30C) to treat and cure his diarrhea and this is our best remedy for him according to his symptoms

Answer for snow Dog Maggie

I have studied your question / all provided information and found you can try 100% side effects free and natural homeopathic remedy (Bryonia Alba 30C) to treat and cure his cough and this is our best remedy for him according to his symptoms

(Homeopathic remedy)

So arrange homeopathic remedy (Aloe Socotrina 30C and Bryonia Alba 30C)

(How to arrange remedy)

You can arrange remedy from any near homeopathic pharmacy and you can also order remedy online.

And here link to arrange remedies online for your convenience

https://www.homeopathyovernight.net/product.php?id_product=9001082

https://www.homeopathyovernight.net/product.php?id_product=9001300

Did you noted above information ? so I would be able to post dose schedules

Dr Zaheer,

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
I just placed an order for both...please tell me the dose/schedules.

Very nice my pleasure to help you at my best now i am going to post dose schedules , treatment time OK

(Dose instructions for both pets)

Dose is mix 10 pellets of remedy with his drinking water, and let him drink few sips 3 times a day half an hour after his feeds.

(Treatment time)

Continue treatment until there are best results and if results, then continue until there are best improvements, and improvements will begin soon, let’s say use remedy regularly for one to two weeks time or as much needed,

Did you noted above information ? so I would be able to post homeopathic instructions

Dr Zaheer,

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
BRYONIA ALBA - For 50 lb husky....10 pellets per day in drinking water....(water is shared by my other dog, a sheltie w/problems of his own ...and 9 cats!) Do I mix thesse up and keep them separate and use until gone - keep in fridge?ALOE SOCOTRINA - For 9 lb Blacky Cat? Same as above? Mix & keep in fridge until gone???

BRYONIA ALBA - For 50 lb husky....10 pellets per day in drinking water....VERY CORRECT

(water is shared by my other dog, a sheltie w/problems of his own ...and 9 cats!) Do I mix theses up and keep them separate and use until gone - keep in fridge?

IT is best to give snow dog a separate container to drink this medicated water and if not possible then all others can drink it and there will no issues for any one of them only snow dog will get cured and you can keep in fridge no worries

ALOE SOCOTRINA - For 9 lb Blacky Cat? VERY CORRECT

Same as above? Mix & keep in fridge until gone???

YES proceed as I described for snow dog, you so caring about your pets

ANY QUESTION YOU MAY HAVE ?

Dr Zaheer.

Dr Zaheer,

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Just hope this works....at wits end....My vet wants a cat-scan and if nothing shows....refer to an ER Heart Doc which I have not found to be beneficial with my companions and my daughters dogs....just shell out a lot of $$$ with no positive end. Thank you.

Thank you so much for your kindness....

Yes you are very correct and I am so hopeful if you use remedies as i describe both will get cured as these remedies are in out daily practice and always give best results

YOU ARE VERY WELCOME ....

Read below instructions to have best results of homeopathic medicines.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Here some homeopathic instructions

To give a dose, simply tip 10pellets or globules straight from the bottle into the lid, or use a clean teaspoon to mix with water, without touching them

Regards,

Dr Zaheer.