Dr. Zaheer
Dr. Zaheer, Doctor
Experience:  Homeopathic doctor of medicine with 18 years of clinical practice,3 times gold medalist.
48436093

I just had a lamenectomy done 8/27/16 still having PT for

Customer Question

I just had a lamenectomy done 8/27/16 still having PT for another 30 days. Still having nueropathy pain thumb numb nerve pain right arm 5-6 scale what doctor would prescribe medicinal marijuana for me for nueropathy pain and not get on pain meds?
JA: What seems to make the symptoms worse or better? Have you noticed any swelling?
Customer: I can't take prednisone anymore I have osteo. Nuerontin NO Help, I need to work and muscle relaxants my nuero surgeon won't prescribe for me anymore.
JA: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?
Customer: I had a mylegram last week showed I am slowly healing however still having probas. Don't want a cervical replacement or fusion I was running 5 miles daily, and playing competition tennis, Now nothing and my arm still has probs.
Category: Homeopathy
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
I am 64
Expert:  Dr. David replied 2 months ago.

Hello, this is Dr. David. I am reviewing your question now and will be with you momentarily.

medical marijuana laws vary from state to state

what state do you live in?

some doctors believe in marijuana for nerve pain, other doctors don't believe this.

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Kansas

unfortunately medical marijuana is not legal in kansas.

a bill was considered in the state legislature, but did not pass

you can read more here

https://www.mpp.org/states/kansas/

you can write your local congress person to lobby for passing the pill

you may have to travel to other states like colorado to buy marijuana for use. Colorado is next door to you and medical and recreational use of marijuana is legal there.

are you able to get to colorado somewhere to buy there?