Dr. Zaheer
Dr. Zaheer, Doctor
Experience:  Homeopathic doctor of medicine with 18 years of clinical practice,3 times gold medalist.
48436093

What type of treatment is available for the onset of

Customer Question

What type of treatment is available for the onset of Diabetes type 2, without adverse side effects?
JA: Have you seen a doctor about this yet? What medications are you taking?
Customer: Yes, he prescribed Metformin 500 which makes me feel like I'm zoned out and floating, so then he prescribed me Tradjenta which has been known to cause severe joint pain, and with some preexixting joint pain I don't think it's a good call, I'd rather not take any medications, is there an alternative to drugs?
JA: How long have you had the pain? What seems to make the pain better or worse?
Customer: Well come to think of it, I didn't really have the hip pain until recently, and I started taking the Metformin about a week ago.
JA: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?
Customer: Mother had lymphoma cancer, Dad a diabetic, his Mom a diabetic with liver cancer, and glaucoma, also grandmother on Mother's side diabetic.
Category: Homeopathy
Expert:  Dr. Zaheer replied 8 months ago.

Hello! My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

Are you there online ? so I would be bale to answer you at my best and ask any needed questions.

Dr Zaheer.

I have studied your question / all provided information YES WE GOT BEST alternative homeopathic remedy/ treatment 100% side effects free and natural for Diabetes type 2

It seems you were offline......

My answer is ready for you, kinldy whenever you become online, let me know (use reply to expert button) write me you are online and ready and I will answer you at my best ...

I am online and waiting for your reply OK

Dr Zaheer.

Customer: replied 8 months ago.
I am here awaiting your answer!

Welcome back, now kindly stay online and reply me when you are supposed to reply OK and I will answer you all needed information.

Dr Zaheer.

Customer: replied 8 months ago.
No thank you on the phone call.
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
What is your answer?

OK if you do not want phone call i will answer here

Hi there,

I have studied your question / all provided information and found you can try100% side effects free and natural homeopathic remedy (Syzigium Jambolinu mmother tincture) to treat, control and cure diabetes type 2.

And this is very trusted remedy and 100% better then Metformin and other diabetes controlling medicines which got so many side effects as you mentioned.

If you use my described regularly and follow dose and instructions strictly, then you can get best results as seen with clinical practice

(Homeopathic remedy)

So arrange homeopathic remedy (Syzigium Jambolinum mother tincture)

(How to arrange remedy)

You can arrange remedy from any near homeopathic pharmacy and you can also order remedy online.

Customer: replied 8 months ago.
NO, I do not want to speak on the telephone! I want written answers, thank you!

YES kinldy read my answer above

it was site generated offer for phone call

no worries I will answer here and write all needed information OK

Did YOU NOTED ABOVE INFORMATION ?

DR ZAHEER.

Customer: replied 8 months ago.
No on the phone call, so I got the (Syzigium Jambolinum mother tincture), message, is that it?

YES your remedy is (Syzigium Jambolinum mother tincture),

now i will posT dose schedule and all needed information so you can start your treatment easily

Dr Zaheer.

(Dose instructions)

Dose is mix 15 drops of remedy Syzigium Jambolinum mother tincture with half cup of water (this is one complete dose) drink one complete dose half an hour after meals three times a day.

(Treatment time)

Continue treatment until there are best results and if results, then continue until there are best improvements, and improvements will begin soon, let’s say use remedy regularly for few months time or as much needed, and you are allowed to use any of your medicines if or as prescribed by your physician.

Did YOU NOTED ABOVE INFORMATION (Dose instructions) AND (Treatment time)?

DR ZAHEER.

Hi Sandy Krieg,

It seems you become offline soon after my initial answer, kindly take your time and read again my complete answer below………

I have studied your question / all provided information and found you can try100% side effects free and natural homeopathic remedy (Syzigium Jambolinum mother tincture) to treat, control and cure diabetes type 2.

(Homeopathic remedy)

(How to arrange remedy)

(Dose instructions)

(Treatment time)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Let me know if you have any more questions related to my answer and if otherwise then…..

I will be paid only if you Rate my answer and if you do not Rate my answer, then site will not pay me ANY fee.

If you found my Answer helpful please Rate my ANSWER, click at happy smiley face. Please choose OK service, Good service, OR Excellent service, to complete the answer process,

Leaving a bonus is certainly appreciated!

Dr Zaheer (Doctor of homeopathic medical science)

TO help you some more we find ladyfinger and pomegranate very effective in the treatment of diabetes type 2

Method is get one cup of water and get two ladyfingers vegetable

Cut in half these two and put them in to cup of water by night and by morning on empty stomach get out ladyfingers and drink this cup of water every day

As seen with clinical practice most patients get best results and blood sugar levels become under control effectively.

One more thing to let you know eat two tablespoons of pomegranate every day in the morning on empty stomach and your HbA1C will become near 6 with few days time

And this is in our clinical practice, I think you need other methods to control diabetes and if you also use my described remedy as I described with my complete answer then you can get very best results OK

You are allowed to use one or both as I described above both are safe and 100% side effects free

LET me know if you have any questions

Dr Zaheer.