Dr. Zaheer
Dr. Zaheer, Doctor
Experience:  Homeopathic doctor of medicine with 18 years of clinical practice,3 times gold medalist.
48436093

I was told by my conventional dentist that an old root canal

Customer Question

I was told by my conventional dentist that an old root canal (my right side of face, upper, back molar) is abscessed. He wants to extract it.
I am 55 years old, my teeth aren't the healthiest (I currently have at least 6 old root canals in my mouth, lots of old crowns).
If I move forward in having this tooth extracted, what homeopathic medicine would I take and how.
Cathy
Category: Homeopathy
Expert:  Dr. Zaheer replied 2 months ago.

Hello! My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

Hello Cathy are you online?

Dr Zaheer.

Hello Cathy are THERE you online? PL reply so I would be ale to answer you all concerns

Dr Zaheer.

Hi Cathy,

It seems you become offline so read my answer below ……

I have studied your question / all provided information and found you can try 100% side effects free and natural homeopathic remedy (Mercurius Solubilis 200C) to treat and cure you abscessed / infected tooth root canal,

and this is one of the best remedies/ medicines which cure most dental issues

As I am in practice since last 19 years and used this remedy with great success and if you use my described remedy as I am going to describe and follow instructions strictly then you can get best and total cure

Remedy not only cures tooth roots infections / abscesses but it will also improve the health of your all teeth so best remedy at this time.

It will cure that root canal and there will be no need to RCT.

(Homeopathic remedy)

So arrange homeopathic remedy (Mercurius Solubilis 200C)

(How to arrange remedy)

You can arrange remedy from any near homeopathic pharmacy and you can also order remedy online.

As soon you become online kindly reply me so I can write dose schedule and all needed instructions

Dr Zaheer.

Hi cathy,

Use reply button to reply expert OK, did you noted above information?

Dr Zaheer.

Hi there,

It seems you WERE busy, please take your time

and when you are ready reply me, so I would be able to answer you dose schedule and all needed instructions to start treatment and use my described homeopathic remedy OK

Dr Zaheer.

Hello Cathy,

Tell me that you want to get rid of that tooth by its extraction? or your dentist want to extract this tooth? OR you would like to cure it without extraction to save that tooth?

if you want to save that tooth then my described remedy is the best, ***** ***** there is no way and tooth must be extracted then reply me and i will describe homeopathic remedy for that OK

Pl reply I am waiting for your reply?

Dr Zaheer.

Hello Cathy,

Kindly read my info request above and reply and i will help you as much needed.

Dr Zaheer.

Hello Cathy,

I am waiting for your reply OK

Dr Zaheer.