Dr. Zaheer
Dr. Zaheer, Doctor
Experience:  Homeopathic doctor of medicine with 18 years of clinical practice,3 times gold medalist.
48436093

My daughter has been diagnosed with gastroparesis. She is a

Customer Question

My daughter has been diagnosed with gastroparesis. She is a cancer survivor that has been taking infusions of vitamin C and various supplements. She had a bout with nausea and throwing up for several weeks. She was finally admitted to the hospital and a gastro doctor called in. Is there anything she can do homeopathically for a damaged Vagus nerve?
Category: Homeopathy
Expert:  A. Schuyler, NP replied 3 months ago.

Welcome to our site and thanks for your question. My name is***** and I can help you with this.

The vagus nerve originates in the brain stem and goes down the neck and chest into the abdomen. It affects breathing, heart rate, and digestion along the way.

Gastroparesis is one symptom of a damaged vagus nerve. In this condition, the stomach doesn't get sufficient nerve impulses to cause the muscle contractions that move food through the stomach properly. Sometimes the person will require tube feedings that bypass the stomach. Surgery can also be an option. I'm sure you've heard of stomach bypass surgery for weight loss. However, it can be used for other ailments as well.

Things she can do at home are to eat small meals more frequently, and chew each mouthful thoroughly. Her vegetables and fruits should be well cooked rather than having them raw. Soups and pureed foods may be necessary. She should avoid foods that are high in fiber which is more difficult to digest. It can help to take a sip of water after each mouthful of food. This makes it easier to digest and also helps prevent dehydration. Taking a short walk after each meal can also help the digestive process. Naturally she needs to avoid alcohol, smoking, and anything carbonated tends to make the condition worse.

Please let me know if this has answered your question thoroughly. I'm here to help if you need more information.

Kind regards,

Schuyler

~

Hi again,

A vagus nerve stimulator might also be another option. However, only the physicians who are treating her would know what options might work for her and which ones aren't a good idea.

Please let me know if you need more information, once you've had a chance to read all of the answer.

Kind regards,

Schuyler

~

Expert:  Dr. Zaheer replied 3 months ago.

Hi there,

Thanks for your question, I am Dr Zaheer (Doctor of homeopathic medical science) and I would like to help you at my best,

As you mentioned with your question YES we have two best homeopathic remedies to cure homeopathically damaged Vagus nerve

Remedies not only cure damaged vagus nerve but also dissolve all her present related symptoms as seen with clinical practice

I have studied your question / all provided information and found you can try 100% side effects free and natural homeopathic remedies (Hypericum Perforatum 30C AND Kali Phosphoricum 6X)

(Homeopathic remedy)

So arrange homeopathic remedy (Hypericum Perforatum 30C and Kali Phosphoricum 6X)

(How to arrange remedy)

You can arrange remedies from any near homeopathic pharmacy and you can also order remedy online.

Did you noted above information? This question thread will remain open, and do you agree to use my described remedy if YES then kindly give Positive Rating so I would be able to post dose schedule and all needed instructions (this is site requirement)

Dr Zaheer.

Hi there,

Why there is no reply from your side? please take your time OK

My described remedies would be the best if you give them a try 100% side effects free and natural, remedy Hypericum Perforatum 30C is our top remedy to heal damaged nerves due to any reasons and remedy Kali Phosphoricum 6X will give nutrition to nerve, help to heal it and make it healthier, so two best remedies for her treatment.

Please reply and proceed as I mentioned above and I will write you dose schedule and all needed instructions to start treatment OK

Dr Zaheer.