Dr. Zaheer
Dr. Zaheer, Doctor
Experience:  Homeopathic doctor of medicine with 18 years of clinical practice,3 times gold medalist.

I am looking for a treatment for a Pinonidal Cyst. I have no

Customer Question

I am looking for a treatment for a Pinonidal Cyst. I have no other medical ailments. I am a 27 year old female who exercises regularly. I am otherwise healthy. I enjoy being outside in hot weather, and strongly dislike the cold. I am really hoping to fix this issue without surgery.
Category: Homeopathy
Expert:  DrThomasMD replied 2 months ago.

Thanks for the question.

It can be lanced and drained.

I might or might not close up on its own.

What exactly did you have in mind besides that?

Expert:  Dr. Zaheer replied 2 months ago.

Hi there,

Thanks for your question, I am Dr Zaheer (Doctor of homeopathic medical science) and I would like to help you at my best.

Kindly reply me are you interested for homeopathic remedy very effective to treat and cure pilonidal cyst

Do you have any homeopathic pharmacy or store near your area so you can arrange remedy easily?

After your reply I will answer your remedy with all needed instructions.

Dr Zaheer.

Hi there,

Why there is no reply form your side? My answer is ready for you and I have best homeopathic medicine 100% side effects free and natural, to treat and cure pilonidal cyst, reply me and I will help you at my best OK

Reply me as easy for you and I will help at my best.

Dr Zaheer.