Dr. Zaheer
Dr. Zaheer, Doctor
Experience:  Homeopathic doctor of medicine with 18 years of clinical practice,3 times gold medalist.

Im looking for a help with my ears. I just went thru

Customer Question

Hello, im looking for a help with my ears. I just went thru cold/flu (more then a week now) but im still coughing out some mucus, but i feel fever or feeling weak. The think is that my ears are clogged, it feels like a have a water in them.
Category: Homeopathy
Expert:  Dr. David replied 2 months ago.

This is Dr. David

you could have water in them

you could have a sinus infection or bad allergies

you should try some over the counter allergy medications like benadryl, allegra, claritin, zyrtec

and steroid nasal sprays like nasocort, rhinocort

these could help your symptoms.

medications like mucinex or robitussin could help your cough and mucus.

are you willing to try these over the counter treatments?

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
hello, thank you for your answer, but i dont have any allergies, this is the first time in 5 years i got some flu or cold that i treated naturally...i still have some cough and mucus coming out...but i feel good but the clogged ears bothers me and i would like to know what it is. Is there any other treatment for that then benadryl, zyntec or claritin because the side affects scares me and i rather go with something natural. is there anything else that clears the fluids or whatever it is in my ears.

you could have some fluid in your inner ear from your cold viral infection.

you can try to yawn and thrust your lower jaw forward to help open up your eustachian tube to help drain fluid out of your ear

you can also try steam showers and humidifiers to help open up your ears.

Expert:  Dr. Zaheer replied 2 months ago.

Hi Eva,

If you like you can continue as above expert mentioned, and if not then …..

Thanks for your question, I am Dr Zaheer (Doctor of homeopathic medical science) and I would like to help you at my best.

Kindly reply me are you interested for homeopathic remedy very effective to treat and cure present symptoms / condition as you mentioned.

Do you have any homeopathic pharmacy or store near your area so you can arrange remedy easily?

After your reply I will answer your remedy with all needed instructions.

Dr Zaheer.

Hi Eva,

Why there is no reply form your side? my answer is ready for you and I have best homeopathic medicine / remedy 100% side effects free and natural to treat and cure blocked ears, cough and mucus, reply me and I will help you at my best OK

Reply me as easy for you and I will help you at my best OK

Dr Zaheer.