Dr. Zaheer
Dr. Zaheer, Doctor
Experience:  Homeopathic doctor of medicine with 18 years of clinical practice,3 times gold medalist.
48436093

I have been suffering with Epididymitis and have taken three

Customer Question

I have been suffering with Epididymitis and have taken three rounds of antibiotics.
JA: Have you seen a doctor about this yet? What medications are you taking?
Customer: I take celebrex and flomax daily. I am looking for a natural alternative for the inflamation in testicle.
JA: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?
Customer: No
Category: Homeopathy
Expert:  Dr. Zaheer replied 7 months ago.

Hi there,

Thanks for your question, I am Dr Zaheer (Doctor of homeopathic medical science) and I would like to help you at my best.

Kindly reply me are you interested for homeopathic remedy very effective to treat and cure Epididymitis?

Do you have any homeopathic pharmacy or store near your area so you can arrange remedy easily?

After your reply I will answer your remedy with all needed instructions.

Regards,

Dr Zaheer.

Hi there,

Why there is no reply form your side? my answer is ready for you and I have best homeopathic medicine 100% side effects free and natural to treat and cure Epididymitis, reply me and I will help you at my best OK

One more point remedy I am going to describe will not only cure Epididymitis but also dissolves all side effects of antibiotics you used OK, so dual action remedy for your curative treatment.

Reply me as easy for you and I will help at my best.

Dr Zaheer.