Dr. Zaheer
Dr. Zaheer, Doctor
Experience:  Homeopathic doctor of medicine with 18 years of clinical practice,3 times gold medalist.
48436093

What can I give my husband that would help m with s

Customer Question

What can I give my husband that would help him with his inoperable blood clot in his leg. We know it will never go away but the pain after a day at work, running to meetings, he comes home barely ble to walk. I want to help--do you think you can help me?
Category: Homeopathy
Expert:  Dr. Zaheer replied 5 months ago.

Hi there,

Thanks for your question, I am Dr Zaheer (Doctor of homeopathic medical science) and I would like to help you at my best.

Kindly give me some time 10 to 12 hours, so I would be able to study and help you with best possible homeopathic remedy.

I will answer you remedy with all needed instructions.

Regards,

Dr Zaheer.

Hi there,

I have studied your question / all provided information and found you can try 100% side effects free and natural homeopathic remedy (Apis Melifica 200C) to treat and cure blood clot in your husband’s leg, and it will also cure pain.

This is our tested and trusted remedy, and we also used this remedy to dissolve blood clots any where in human body, and we also dissolved blood clots in coronary arteries with much success, I would say use this remedy with full confidence and blood clot will be dissolve as we treated other patients with success,

(Homeopathic remedy)

So arrange homeopathic remedy (Apis Melifica 200C)

(How to arrange remedy)

You can arrange remedy from any near homeopathic pharmacy and you can also order remedy online.

If you agree to use my described remedy then kindly Give Positive Rating, so I would be able to answer you its dose schedule and all needed instructions, so you can start treatment easily.

Dr Zaheer.

Hi there,

Thanks for reading my answer, would you like to continue if yes then kindly Proceed as I described above, and if you have any question related to my answer let me know OK

Dr Zaheer