Dr. Zaheer
Dr. Zaheer, Doctor
Experience:  Homeopathic doctor of medicine with 18 years of clinical practice,3 times gold medalist.
48436093

I am 78 and have been unwell two years. I saw a Dr in April

Customer Question

I am 78 and have been unwell for about two years.
JA: Have you seen a doctor about this yet? What medications are you taking?
Customer: I saw a Dr in April as had what I thought was scabies and had tried everything available to cure it. Nothing worked. He said it was not scabies but senile pruritis. I then saw a private dermatogologist. He diagnosed exzema. I told him about the spirochetes appearing from the sores that I had seen with my 60x gem mocroscope.
JA: How long have you had the pain? What seems to make the pain better or worse?
Customer: I have had severe arthritis for 3 or 4 years. Pains are in my hip /knee/ left shoulder. I have severe muscle spasms, I can no longer walk unaided. They could not do replacement surgery due to high Blood pressuer. I have double vision and mistiness in eye and various other things that all point to Lyme disease.
JA: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?
Customer: I have been diagnosed with depression. I try to tell them that it is physical condition that is making me miserable.
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Naturopath about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Homeopathy
Expert:  DrThomasMD replied 5 months ago.

Hi

What is your medical question?