Dr. Zaheer
Dr. Zaheer, Doctor
Experience:  Homeopathic doctor of medicine with 18 years of clinical practice,3 times gold medalist.

IS Ultranol Total Bladder Support Safe?

Customer Question

IS Ultranol Total Bladder Support Safe?
Category: Homeopathy
Expert:  Dr. Zaheer replied 4 months ago.

Hi there,

Thanks for your question I am Dr Zaheer I would like to help you at my best.

As you mentioned this product is not safe to use kindly do not use this product, as many of its ingredients can cause high blood pressure, low GFR (Gloumeroler filtration rate) nausea, headache and stomach upset.

I WOULD NOT RECOMMEND ITS USE, and Ultranol Total Bladder Support is not registered product and not fully tested product.

Please take care and your health is more important than any thing.

And if you want to use any medicine or natural support for bladder issues kindly consult well coalfield Naturopath as easy for you, so he or she would be able to prescribe according to your needs and according to your present medical condition.

Let me know if you have any more questions related to my answer and if otherwise then…..

I will be paid only if you Rate my answer and even after Rating my answer this question thread will remain open and you can consult as needed.

If you found my Answer helpful please Rate my ANSWER, click at happy smiley face. Please choose OK service, Good service, OR Excellent/ great service, to complete the answer process,

Leaving a bonus is certainly appreciated!

Dr Zaheer (Doctor of homeopathic medical science)