DrThomasMD, Practice Director
Experience:  Practice Director

Is there a home remedy to help with curing or helping the

Customer Question

Is there a home remedy to help with curing or helping the symptoms of Idiaopathic Pulmonary Fibrosis
Category: Homeopathy
Expert:  DrThomasMD replied 4 months ago.

There is no home remedy for pulmonary fibrosis, which is scarring of the lungs.

IN your case, it is idiopathic [unknown cause].

Integrative medicine and functional medicine would try to improve lung function by addressing underlying factors, such as heavy metal toxicity. However, this is not home treatment, and requires doctors trained in this area.

Here are places to find doctors that might help with this disorder, integratively:

OK, so you might have more questions or want to give me more information: Please use reply to expert if you have further questions. When you are ready, please click a positive rating [hopefully excellent—that’s how we are paid, per rating]. If you forgot something, come back. I am here