Dr. Zaheer
Dr. Zaheer, Doctor
Experience:  Homeopathic doctor of medicine with 18 years of clinical practice,3 times gold medalist.
48436093

I'm looking treatment therapy 84 year old father who has

Customer Question

Hi Pearl,,I'm looking for natural treatment therapy for my 84 year old father who has PSP. He is based in VEnice, FL. Mark
JA: OK. The Naturopath will need to help you with this. Please give me a bit more information, so the Naturopath can help you best.
Customer: He was originally diagnosed with PD about 6 years ago. He is under 24/7 care since he rarely gets up out of his chair alone, can't shower by himself, has hard time eating and has almost lost his ability to talk.
JA: Is there anything else the Naturopath should be aware of?
Customer: Like what?
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Naturopath about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Homeopathy
Expert:  Dr. Zaheer replied 6 months ago.

Hi there,

Thanks for your question, I am Dr Zaheer (Doctor of homeopathic medical science) and I would like to help you at my best.

Kindly reply me are you interested for homeopathic remedy very effective to treat and PSP?

Do you have any homeopathic pharmacy or store near your area so you can arrange remedy easily?

After your reply I will answer your remedy with all needed instructions.

Regards,

Dr Zaheer.

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
I'm interested in effective treatment of PSP. I'm not sure about homeopathic pharmacy near my dad. I live in CO and would guess we do have such stores.

Welcome back, yes i will describe curative treatment for your father and you can also arrange remedy online no problems at all, kindly stay online so I would be able to answer your question at my best, ***** ***** am going to post my answer OK

Regards,

Dr Zaheer.

Hi there,

I have studied your question / all provided information and found you can try 100% side effects free and natural homeopathic remedy (Kalium Phosphoricum 6X) to treat and cure PSP.

This is dual action remedy it will cure PSP by giving natural nutrition to brain cells and the specific parts of brain which get affected in PSP this remedy cures them and also helps well to cure PD.

(Homeopathic remedy)

So arrange homeopathic remedy (Kalium Phosphoricum 6X)

(How to arrange remedy)

You can arrange remedy from any near homeopathic pharmacy and you can also order remedy online.

Did you noted above information? so I would be able to provide you dose schedule and all needed instructions

please reply OK

Dr Zaheer.

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Please provide dosage. My dad is 200 pounds if that matters. He also has diabetes of that matters.

Welcome back, yes i will describe curative treatment for your father and you can also arrange remedy online no problems at all, kindly stay online so I would be able to answer your question at my best, ***** ***** am going to post dose schedule and all needed instructions and no worries about his weight and diabetes my described remedy is the best for your father

Dr Zaheer.

Are you there online ? please remain online for few mints and get all your answers

Dr Zaheer.

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
I'm still here

OK kindly remain online and i will complete my answer

Dr Zaheer

(Dose instructions)

Dose is place under his tongue 4 soft tablets of remedy half an hour after meals three times a day.

(Treatment time)

Continue treatment until there are best results and if results, then continue until there are best improvements, and improvements will begin soon, let’s say use remedy regularly for 3 to 4 months time or as much needed, and he is allowed to use any of your medicines if or as prescribed by your physician.

Read below instructions to have best results of homeopathic medicines.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Here some homeopathic instructions

To take a dose, simply tip 3 pellets or globules straight from the bottle into the lid, or use a clean teaspoon to place under your tongue, without touching them and leave to melt.

You need to avoid brushing your teeth, eating or drinking for thirty minutes either side of taking it as this can antidote the remedy.

For the same reason it is best to avoid any coffee, large quantities of mint or the use of strong smelling substances such as menthol, tea-tree or eucalyptus whilst on a course of homeopathic treatment.

Let me know if you have any more questions related to my answer and i will help as much needed.

Dr Zaheer

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Hello?

Hello please write i am here and read my answer above

Dr Zaheer.

(Dose instructions)

(Treatment time)

Here some homeopathic instructions

Dr Zaheer

Did you read my answer above about dose schedule and all needed instructions? and

if you have any more questions related to my answer and i will help as much needed.

Dr Zaheer

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Got it. How much will this product cost and where will I find it in FL?

OK

Here link to arrange remedy online if you face any difficulties to arrange remedy open link below and order as easy for you .

Price is 10.65$

http://www.amazon.com/Kalium-Phosphoricum-100-Tabs-Seroyal/dp/B00GZRIYIC

Dr Zaheer.

You can find this product form any near homeopathic store or pharmacy and if any problems then I already provided you online link to arrange remedy kindly read above and order as easy for you..

Any more questions ? and I will help as much needed,

Dr Zaheer (Doctor of homeopathic medical science)

Hi there, is there any thing you want to know ? let me know OK

Your are very welcome,

Kind Regards,

Dr Zaheer.