Dr. Zaheer
Dr. Zaheer, Doctor
Experience:  Homeopathic doctor of medicine with 18 years of clinical practice,3 times gold medalist.
48436093

Homeopathic remedy pulse JA: Some people think homeopathy is

Customer Question

homeopathic remedy for rapid pulse
JA: Some people think homeopathy is all fake but I think anything with no nasty side effects is good. After all, sometimes just waiting is a good treatment and modern medicines seem to come with a lot of side effects. See what our Expert thinks. Have you seen a doctor about this yet? What medications are you taking?
Customer: no to both questions
JA: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?
Customer: no
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Naturopath about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Homeopathy
Expert:  DrRussMD replied 8 months ago.
HelloI am a double board certified MD and classical homeopath.Do you understand how homeopathy works?There is no such thing as a remedy for a rapid pulse.There are many remedies that might be indicated, based on individual analysis.Why do you have a rapid pulseHas this been diagnosed?