DrThomasMD, Practice Director
Experience:  Practice Director

I know there are limitations using essential oils

Customer Question

I know there are limitations for children using essential oils for g6pd ,but what about for adults?
I am looking for a homeopathic remedy without a lot of odor, for someone who is sulphur sensirive for toenail .
Category: Homeopathy
Expert:  DrThomasMD replied 6 months ago.
HelloEssential oils are NOT homeopathic.Are you familiar with homeopathic remedies?
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
I need a remedy for toenail fungus. He has had ut for a while.
OKSo there is no real problem using an essential oil properly for the toenail.Tea tree 50/50 with olive oil.But, topical treatments for tonail fungus are not always effective, regardless, and a podiatrist should be consulted for cleaning.Homeopathy is different.It is a single, ultra high dilution of a substance that fits the whole requires extensive analysis and working in person with a classical homeopath, but is often curative for good, rather than supressive, as topical applications are .One good list of homeopaths can be found herehomeopathic.orgIf you would like to to an initial analysis here for the top remedies, that will take some time, and you will need to accept the premium services offer. See that please.If not, please click an accept on this post.