Dr. Zaheer
Dr. Zaheer, Doctor
Experience:  Homeopathic doctor of medicine with 18 years of clinical practice,3 times gold medalist.

My dad has very large nasal polyps. He went to a local MD

Customer Question

My dad has very large nasal polyps. He went to a local MD and was given a round of antibiotics, oral Prednisone, and spray internasal Pred. These meds helped reduce the polyps enough that Dad could breath well at night again and even smell some. But, he can't keep taking such meds all the time to keep the polyps down, so surgery is now the only option the MD offers. Dad is very against traditional medicine and would love to find a homeopathic remedy. Thank you.
JA: Some people think homeopathy is all fake but I think anything with no nasty side effects is good. After all, sometimes just waiting is a good treatment and modern medicines seem to come with a lot of side effects. See what our Expert thinks. Anything else I can tell the Naturopath before I connect you two?
Customer: Not that I can think of, thanks.
JA: I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Naturopath about your situation and connect you two.
Category: Homeopathy
Expert:  DrThomasMD replied 6 months ago.
HiFinding a homeopathic remedy will take him seeing a homeopathy, for 1 to 3 hours, for a complete case to be taken. The exam is also important.We can do an analysis here for the top remedies, but that is an extensive back and forth.See the premium services offer and accept if you would like to do this. OK, so you might have more questions or want to give me more information: Please use reply to expert if you have further questions. When you are ready, please click a positive rating [hopefully excellent—that’s how we are paid, per rating]. If you forgot something, come back. I am here daily.
Expert:  Dr. Zaheer replied 6 months ago.
Hi there,Thanks for your question, I am Dr Zaheer (Doctor of homeopathic medical science) and I would like to help you at my best.Kindly reply me are you interested for homeopathic remedy very effective to treat and cure nasal polyps as you mentioned, I will answer best remedy for cure and without any extra fee for premium services OK After your reply I will answer your remedy with all needed instructions.Regards,Dr Zaheer.
Hi there,Kindly read above lines and reply, so I would be able to help you at my best.Regards,Dr Zaheer.