Dr. Zaheer
Dr. Zaheer, Doctor
Experience:  Homeopathic doctor of medicine with 18 years of clinical practice,3 times gold medalist.
48436093

A few weeks ago i had my first biliary colic and was

Customer Question

hello, a few weeks ago i had my first biliary colic and was seen by the emergency doctor in the middle of the night.the next was a bloodtest to see the condition of my liver, was ok. now i am waiting for a call from the hospital for a scan. my question is, is there a natural way of getting rid of gallstones? i am 75yrs. of age female, and will avoid an operation if possible i live in torrevieja, spain.
thank you,
***** *****
Category: Homeopathy
Expert:  Dr. Zaheer replied 7 months ago.
Hi ***** *****,Thanks for your question, I am Dr Zaheer (Doctor of homeopathic medical science) and I would like to help you at my best. Yes we can treat and cure gall stones with use of homeopathic remedy very effective and by its use we can avoid possible surgery. Kindly reply me are you interested for homeopathic remedy very effective to treat and dissolve gall stones? Do you have any homeopathic pharmacy or store near your area so you can arrange remedy easily? After your reply I will answer your remedy with all needed instructions. Regards,Dr Zaheer.
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
Dear Dr. Zaheer,
Yes, there is a homeopathic pharmacy in the town where I live, in Spain. On the Internet I have come across various remedies which mention olive oil, Eno salts, lemon juice apple vinegar etc. It does not make much sense to me, but of course I am not a doctor.
The reaction from regular doctors is very negative as they say it is not possible to pass a (large) stone through a small tube measuring only 2-4 mm.
Thank you for your replay,
Regards,
***** *****
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
p.s. I shall not be using your service anymore, so please do not take any more money from my account, I have already paid for a service I have not received.P. Taylor