Dr. Zaheer
Dr. Zaheer, Doctor
Experience:  Homeopathic doctor of medicine with 18 years of clinical practice,3 times gold medalist.

I've battled this Virus/Infection since November 5 rounds of

Customer Question

Hi Pearl...I've battled this Virus/Infection since November 5 rounds of antibiotics and still no real relief. We are now in allergy season and the coughing has not stopped. I have stopped taking all prescription med as I am totally fed up. I am looking for more natural approaches. I know I have a polyp on the right side of my nose Showed up on MRI) as the congestion never clears but for only a few minutes throughout the day...Some sneezing, no nasal discharge but a lot of post nasal drip as I go into major coughing spells...Any suggestions
JA: OK. The Naturopath will need to help you with this. Is there anything else important you think the Naturopath should know?
Customer: Yes I was on IV biologics for RA until recently, I'm beginning to wonder if my auto Immune system has been compromised. I am also a diabetic, medications but totally under control plus controlled blood pressure. I know that RA and Diabetes are an inflammatory response from my immune system...but don't know how to handle
JA: I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Naturopath about your situation and connect you two.
Category: Homeopathy
Expert:  dr_jane replied 7 months ago.

Hello this is Dr_Jane, I am a classical homeopath. Would you like me to take a little more information and suggest a homeopathic remedy to help with these symptoms?

Customer: replied 7 months ago.
Did you review the info I sent Pearl?
Expert:  dr_jane replied 7 months ago.

I did but there are over 3000 homeopathic remedies and a little more information is needed to select the best option for you. Please provide answers to the following: Is the cough worse at any particular part of the day or night? Does anything seem to trigger it or to relieve it (e.g. a change of position, temperature, eating or drinking)? Does it hurt anywhere when you cough? Has it had any affect on your voice?