Dr. Zaheer
Dr. Zaheer, Doctor
Experience:  Homeopathic doctor of medicine with 18 years of clinical practice,3 times gold medalist.
48436093

I used Affrin nasal spray days. I 't want to use it

Customer Question

I used Affrin nasal spray for 4 days. I don't want to use it anymore in fears of rebound congestion. But I am still extremely congested. Oral decongestion medication doesn't do anything for me. I've tried saline spray and a Neti pot. Is there any other type of nasal spray or homeopathic medicine that I can use to decongest my nose? I really would like to breathe through my nose so I can sleep at night.
Category: Homeopathy
Expert:  Dr. David replied 9 months ago.

This is Dr. David

you could have severe sinus congestion from allergies.

you should try oral allergy pills like Allegra, Claritin or Zyrtec along with steroid nasal sprays like Nasonex, Flonase which are prescription and Rhinocort or Nasocort which are over the counter steroid allergy nasal sprays.

you can also try Vicks Vapor rub which can help open up airways

TigerBalm could help as well.

steam showers and humidifier could help

let me know if you have other questions.

if done for now, please leave positive rating above the chat box so I can get credit for helping you today

we only get credit for helping clients after positive feedback

you can always reach me with "a question for Dr. David" in the medicine or oncology categories if you have any other questions

here is my website if you need to reach me again:

http://www.justanswer.com/medical/expert-dr-david/

Thanks for using JustAnswers.com

Expert:  Dr. Zaheer replied 9 months ago.

Hi there,

Thanks for your question, I am Dr Zaheer (Doctor of homeopathic medical science) and I would like to help you at my best.

It seems western medicines are not working for you so best is to try 100% side effects free homeopathic medicine ....

Kindly reply me are you still interested for homeopathic remedy very effective to treat and cure nasal congestion?

After your reply I will answer your remedy with all needed instructions.

Regards,

Dr Zaheer.