Dr. Zaheer
Dr. Zaheer, Doctor
Experience:  Homeopathic doctor of medicine with 18 years of clinical practice,3 times gold medalist.
48436093

Have infected cyst in crack. Have been to ER twice but can't

Customer Question

Have infected cyst in butt crack. Have been to ER twice but can't get anything to drain out. Have been in high dose of antibiotics for 8 days. No relief. Severe pain on tailbone. Can't sit, lay, walk without excruciating pain. Have done baths with Epsom salts. Nothing is helping. Area is swollen and red. Said it could be pilonidal cyst or anal gland infected. What else can I do. I need help.
Category: Homeopathy
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I had this two years ago but pain wasn't as severe and they were able to drain it and pack it. Now they say nothing comes out and antibiotics didn't work. Heat doesn't help. Have me on pain pills. Have missed swell of work. It's red, swollen gets a little bigger each day. Help
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I thought I'd have an answer in ten minutes. It's been an hour.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Okay pretty sure I will stop payment. If I can't get an answer not gonna pay.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I knew this was a fraud. Should have went with my instincts. Like I have $36 to spend when I'm already spending a ton to get an answer and not working. Whoever this is you are ripping sick people off and I hope you reap what you sow. Shameful.
Expert:  A. Schuyler, NP replied 1 year ago.

Hello, Laura.

The question has languished in homeopathy for all this time until it was just transferred to Health. I'm sorry you're having all this trouble. If the cyst won't drain, you may need to see a general surgeon to have it removed surgically. If the capsule around a cyst isn't removed, it often comes back, and that's what it sounds like happened to you.

Sitting in a warm bath may help ease the pain and will encourage it to come to a head, but surgical removal is probably going to be necessary.

Please let me know if you have questions.

Best regards,

Schuyler

~

Expert:  Dr. Zaheer replied 1 year ago.

Hi Laura,

Thanks for your question, we are sorry for the late answer,if you are looking for homeopathic treatment then I would like to help you at my best, ***** ***** the only homeopathic expert working with site and I am traveling continually since last 15 days so I was not able to answer very soon.

But no worries if you like I can help you as much needed.

As you mentioned it could be pilonidal cyst, as in this area this very common issue, as per medical doctors will keep you with antibiotics and drain it when it seems appropriate, and if you like I can describe homeopathic remedies for you.

Did you used any homeopathic remedy ever?

Do you have any homeopathic pharmacy or store near your area?

If you are interested reply me so I would be able to answer remedies for your treatment and if you use remedies as I am going to describe and follow all instructions strictly hopefully there will be best improvements.

Regards,

Dr Zaheer.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I have used homeopathy since I was a child and always have a kit here. Please advise me on remedies I can take to get the infection cleared and what I can do to prevent this happening again.
Expert:  Dr. Zaheer replied 1 year ago.

Hi Laura,

Thanks for providing required information, no worries I am your expert and will help you with much care and sincerity.

OK tell me are you there online so I would be able to post my answer for your treatment.

I am waiting for your reply.

Dr Zaheer.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Yed
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Expert:  Dr. Zaheer replied 1 year ago.

Welcome back Laura,

Expert:  Dr. Zaheer replied 1 year ago.

Tell me are you free and at home? and tell me what doctors says about that it is pilonidal cyst or what?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
They think it is it not sure. Could just be infected gland. Said there's no runners in it so not sure. Had it two years ago and they drained it and packed it and that was it. This feels the same, in same place, but they can't get anything to come out of it. It's bright red, swollen, hasn't gone down with 8 days of antibiotics and sitz baths with Epsom salts. I can't sit, stand or lay without pain.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I've been feeling pain there for 6 months when I would get my period but then go away after my period ended. But this time came a few days after period started and never went away and then the swelling and redness developed like 2years ago.
Expert:  Dr. Zaheer replied 1 year ago.

Thanks for your providing required information, no worries I will you at my best and I am so sorry that you are in sever pain and I will try my best for you OK, I will describe remedy no matter it is simple cyst or pilonidal cyst remedy will work and you will be soon free from this suffering.

Now get ready I am going to post my answers for you OK

Dr Zaheer.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Ok
Expert:  Dr. Zaheer replied 1 year ago.

I have studied your question / all provided information and found you can try 100% side effects free and natural homeopathic remedy Hepar Sulph 6C to treat and cure your present cyst, this is the remedy which is supposed to relieve pain and it will ripe the cyst and drain it and there will best improvements.

(Homeopathic remedy)

So arrange homeopathic remedy (Hepar Sulph 6C)

(How to arrange remedy)

You can arrange remedy from any near homeopathic pharmacy and you can also order remedy online.

Expert:  Dr. Zaheer replied 1 year ago.

Did you noted above information so I would be able to proceed with my answer?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
have that
Expert:  Dr. Zaheer replied 1 year ago.

That`s very nice

Expert:  Dr. Zaheer replied 1 year ago.

Now for dose and instructions…….

Expert:  Dr. Zaheer replied 1 year ago.

(Dose instructions)

Dose is chew 3 pellets or globules of remedy every two hourly until pain get relieved and cyst become drained.

(Treatment time)

Continue treatment until there is best results and if results, then continue until there are best improvements, and improvements will begin soon,let’s say use remedies regularly for two weeks or as much needed, and you are allowed to use any of your medicines if or as prescribed by your physician.

(Other instructions)

Kindly note if after using remedy there is an aggravation of your symptoms then nothing to worry about it will be temporary and soon improvements will begin, you are supposed to continue remedy as I described above soon everything will be on the right path, and if very mild aggravation of symptoms sets in, then it will be over with in day or few hours time, and you are allowed to continue sitz baths with Epsom salts.

Read below instructions to have best results of homeopathic medicines.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Here some homeopathic instructions

To take a dose, simply tip 3 pellets or globules straight from the bottle into the lid, or use a clean teaspoon to place under your tongue, without touching them and leave to melt.

You need to avoid brushing your teeth, eating or drinking for thirty minutes either side of taking it as this can antidote the remedy.

For the same reason it is best to avoid any coffee, large quantities of mint or the use of strong smelling substances such as menthol, tea-tree or eucalyptus whilst on a course of homeopathic treatment.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thank u. Knew that but good to review. Will get started.
Expert:  Dr. Zaheer replied 1 year ago.

You are very welcome

Did you noted above information? Then

Let me know if you have any more questions related to my answer i would like to help you as much needed OK

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
No just wanted the right remedy to start it healing. Is this what I should take if I notice it's coming back again. Or is there something I can take to keep from happening again
Expert:  Dr. Zaheer replied 1 year ago.

You are always more than welcome ......

This is very good question when you get cured then as not expected if it ever it comes back as soon you notice it is coming back ASAP use Hepar Sulph 1M one dose this (1000 potency of this remedy)

Chew 3 pellets and that’s all it will cure it before it can grow…

Please let me know if I can help you some more with any of your question related to your issue?

Dr Zaheer.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thank you
Expert:  Dr. Zaheer replied 1 year ago.

You are very welcome…..

I will be paid only if you Rate my answer and even after Rating my answer this question thread will remain open and you can consult as needed.

If you found my Answer helpful please Rate my ANSWER, click at happy smiley face. Please choose OK service, Good service, OR Excellent/ great service,to complete the answer process,

Leaving a bonus is certainly appreciated!

Dr Zaheer (Doctor of homeopathic medical science)

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
My pay pal account was already debited yesterday so someone got paid.
Expert:  Dr. Zaheer replied 1 year ago.

Your deposit is still friendly deposit with site and when you Rate my answer then I will get paid and you will be not charged again this is very correct, site works always like this.

Dr Zaheer.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Okay
Expert:  Dr. Zaheer replied 1 year ago.

Now kindly Rate my answer,

Best Regards,

Dr Zaheer.