Dr. Zaheer
Dr. Zaheer, Doctor
Experience:  Homeopathic doctor of medicine with 18 years of clinical practice,3 times gold medalist.
48436093

I had a question about using silica bartholin's gland cyst

Customer Question

Customer: I had a question about using silica for a bartholin's gland cyst Is it possible to make it into a paste and rub it directly on the cyst? I'm just hoping for faster relief than dissolving it under the tongue
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: I have a bartholin's gland cyst about the size of a marble
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $18) to post your type of question to Homeopathy Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: Yes
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Homeopathy
Expert:  Dr. Zaheer replied 1 year ago.

Hi there,

Thanks for your question, I am Dr Zaheer (Doctor of homeopathic medical science) and I would like to help you at my best.

As you mentioned homeopathic remedy Silicea is only effective when dissolved under tongue and if you touch remedy pills, or drops or make a paste and apply directly it will become useless.

Homeopathic remedies contains only positive energy signature of herb or basic compound from which they were made and when touched become useless and these are only effective when dissolved under tongue without touching them (putting pills with help of teaspoon under tongue)

So best and only way to use remedy is dissolve it under tongue and if remedy works then you can have best results very soon.

You would be able to increase its effectiveness by repeating its dose more frequently.

Use one dose 3 to 5 pellets of remedy every 2 hourly to have its best and fast effects.

Any questions please let me know, and if otherwise please RATE my answer hopefully excellent service.

Regards,

Dr Zaheer.