Dr. Zaheer
Dr. Zaheer, Doctor
Experience:  Homeopathic doctor of medicine with 18 years of clinical practice,3 times gold medalist.
48436093

I have cervical dystonia from 11 years. 70% cured my

Customer Question

I have cervical dystonia from 11 years.
70% cured my dystonia.Problem is only
movement disorder.
Category: Homeopathy
Expert:  Dr. Zaheer replied 1 year ago.

Hi there,

I have studied your question / all provided information and found you can try 100% side effects free and natural homoeopathic remedy Caulophylum 200C to treat n cure cervical dystonia, no need to again use your mentioned remedies as my described remedy would be enough to cure.

If you USE my described remedy and follow all instructions very strictly there will be best results and as seen with clinical practice this is our best remedy to cure cervical dystonia.

And if you use remedy then no need to use allopathic medicines as this remedy would be enough to cure.

(Homoeopathic remedy)

So arrange homoeopathic remedy (Caulophylum 200C)

(DOSE)

Dose is chew 3 pellets of my described remedy at day first, half an hour after any meal and then wait for next 3 days then use next dose and wait for 3 days, means one dose every 3 days after, and continue until there are best improvements.

(How to arrange remedy)

You can arrange remedy from any near homoeopathic pharmacy and you can also order remedy online.

(Treatment time)

Continue treatment until there is best results and if results, then continue until there are best improvements, and improvements will begin soon lets say use remedy for next 10 to 15 days or some more to have best results.

(Other instructions)

Kindly note if after using remedy there is an aggravation of your symptoms then nothing to worry about it will be temporary and soon improvements will begin, you are supposed to continue remedy as I described above soon everything will be on the right path.

Read below instructions to have best results of homoeopathic medicines.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Here some homoeopathic instructions

To take a dose, simply tip 3 pellets or globules straight from the bottle into the lid, or use a clean teaspoon to place under your tongue, without touching them and leave to melt.

You need to avoid brushing your teeth, eating or drinking for thirty minutes either side of taking it as this can antidote the remedy.

For the same reason it is best to avoid any coffee, large quantities of mint or the use of strong smelling substances such as menthol, tea-tree or eucalyptus whilst on a course of homoeopathic treatment.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Let me know if you have any more questions related to my answer and if otherwise then…..

I will be paid only if you Rate my answer and even after Rating my answer this question thread will remain open and you can consult as needed.

If you found my Answer helpful please Rate my ANSWER, click at happy smiley face. Please choose OK service, Good service, OR Excellent service, to complete the answer process,

Leaving a bonus is certainly appreciated!

Dr Zaheer (Doctor of homoeopathic medical science)