Dr. Zaheer
Dr. Zaheer, Doctor
Experience:  Homeopathic doctor of medicine with 18 years of clinical practice,3 times gold medalist.
48436093

I am a male 46yrs, erect penis about 4 inches, problem faced

Customer Question

I am a male 46yrs, erect penis about 4 inches, problem faced is premature ejaculation within 30 seconds after insertion in to vagina. any remedy to prolong intercourse time. has normal bp, sugar etc...
Category: Homeopathy
Expert:  Dr. Zaheer replied 1 year ago.

Hi there,

Thanks for your question, I am Dr Zaheer (Doctor of homeopathic medical science) and I would like to help you at my best.

Kindly reply me are you interested for homeopathic remedy to treat premature ejaculation?

Do you have any homeopathic pharmacy or store near your area so you can arrange remedy easily?

After your reply I will answer your remedy with all needed instructions.

Regards,

Dr Zaheer.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hello Dr.Zaheer,I am ready for treatmentPharmacy stores present
Expert:  Dr. Zaheer replied 1 year ago.

Thanks for your reply, I need few mints to write my answer, kindly remain online OK.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
ok
Expert:  Dr. Zaheer replied 1 year ago.

Are you there online? so I would be able to proceed with my answer?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Expert:  Dr. Zaheer replied 1 year ago.

Hi there,

I have studied your question / all provided information and found you can try 100% side effects free and natural homeopathic remedy Selenium 1M to teat and cure premature ejaculation, as seen with clinical practice if you use this remedy as I am going to describe and follow all instructions strictly there will be best results.

(Homeopathic remedy)

So arrange homeopathic remedy (Selenium 1M)

(How to arrange remedy)

You can arrange remedy from any near homeopathic pharmacy and you can also order remedy online.

Expert:  Dr. Zaheer replied 1 year ago.

Did you noted provided information, so I can proceed with my answer?

Expert:  Dr. Zaheer replied 1 year ago.

Expert:  Dr. Zaheer replied 1 year ago.

Selenium 1M to treat and cure premature ejaculation,

sorry for typing mistake

Expert:  Dr. Zaheer replied 1 year ago.

It seems you become offline, here rest of my answer for your treatment.

(Treatment time)

Continue treatment until there is best results and if results, then continue until there are best improvements, and improvements will begin soon.

(Other instructions)

Kindly note if after using remedy there is an aggravation of your symptoms then nothing to worry about it will be temporary and soon improvements will begin, you are supposed to continue remedy as I described above soon everything will be on the right path.

Read below instructions to have best results of homeopathic medicines.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Here some homeopathic instructions

To take a dose, simply tip 3pellets or globules straight from the bottle into the lid, or use a clean teaspoon to place under your tongue, without touching them and leave to melt.

You need to avoid brushing your teeth, eating or drinking for thirty minutes either side of taking it as this can antidote the remedy.

For the same reason it is best to avoid any coffee, large quantities of mint or the use of strong smelling substances such as menthol, tea-tree or eucalyptus whilst on a course of homeopathic treatment.

Let me know if you have any questions related to my answer?…..

Dr Zaheer

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Request Dosage and duration to take the above mentioned medicine.....
Expert:  Dr. Zaheer replied 1 year ago.

OK just few mints in need . Dr Zaheer.

Expert:  Dr. Zaheer replied 1 year ago.

Hi there,

(Dose instructions)

Dose is chew 3 pellets or globules of this remedy half an hour after lunch at day first and then wait for next 7 days time, then next dose and wait for next 7days time, means one dose per week.

And use remedy at least for one to two months regularly to have its best effects and you can see results with in next few days time.

Let me know if you still have any more questions related to my answer and if otherwise then…..

I will be paid only if you Rate my answer and even after Rating my answer this question thread will remain open and you can consult as needed.

If you found my Answer helpful please Rate my ANSWER, click at happy smiley face. Please choose OK service, Good service, OR Excellent service, to complete the answer process,

Leaving a bonus is certainly appreciated!

Dr Zaheer (Doctor of homeopathic medical science)

Expert:  Dr. Zaheer replied 1 year ago.

Hi there,

Kindly read my answer above.

Regards,

Dr Zaheer.