Dr. Rick, MD
Dr. Rick, MD, Board Certified MD
Experience:  20+ years as a doctor. Internal Medicine Internship in NYC
48069651

Dr. O.K. I have now, at age 53 really started to be tired

Customer Question

Dr.
O.K. I have now, at age 53 really started to be tired because sometimes I have to wake up at 4, then at 5 then at 7 and just to pee a small amount. No pain, just think there is a natural lycopodeum? or something to do which will make a difference. Nothing really wrong with prostate or anything either. recently had kidney stone that really sucked, and realized for years my lower back pain was probably the kidney stone now that it's gone!!!! Im looking for something to stop such frequent urination at nigh cause its really getting me! I don't drink at all, or do any medicine except coffee and cigarettes...
Category: Homeopathy
Expert:  Dr. Rick, MD replied 1 year ago.

Hi. My name is***** and I am online and available to help you today. Thank you for your patience.

Question and answer is just one of the services I offer. I can also provide you with additional services, such as live telephone or skype consultation, at a small additional cost. Let me know if you are interested.

How long has this been going on?

Do you have any other medical problems or take any medications?

This is not an answer, but an Information Request. I need this information to answer your question. Please reply, so I can answer your question. I look forward to helping you.