Dr. Zaheer
Dr. Zaheer, Doctor
Experience:  Homeopathic doctor of medicine with 18 years of clinical practice,3 times gold medalist.
48436093

Zaheer, May G-d bless you and your family with and healthy

Customer Question

Good afternoon Dr. Zaheer, May G-d bless you and your family with long and healthy life. Is it possible that you look into phosphorous as a possible constitutional remedy than Acidum Phosphoricum. In past (few years ago before I took staph and arsenicum,
I took Phosphorous and it did not help me much.) At this time I feel acidum phosphoricum is helping me temporary and I get very tired at times. In addition, I am very worried for my close family members and at times I just fall sleep from worrying about them.
I still get disturbing dreams. Please advise.
Category: Homeopathy
Expert:  Dr. Zaheer replied 1 year ago.

Good morning Mr. Eli,
Thanks for your question and thank you so much for your trust.
As you mentioned I have checked remedies again, many of its characteristics are similar to other remedy.

Yes you can use one dose of remedy Phosphorus as these remedies are closely similar to each other and if one dose not help then other can help so use one dose Phosphorus 200C when ever easy for you and wait for next 7 days so one dose can complete its action and remember phosphorus is very deep acting remedy it can be used below 200C.

May G-d bless you and your family with long and healthy life.
G-D BLESS,
GOOD LUCK,
DR ZAHEER.