Dr. Zaheer
Dr. Zaheer, Doctor
Experience:  Homeopathic doctor of medicine with 18 years of clinical practice,3 times gold medalist.
48436093

I have cervical dystonia. my neck turns to one side when i

Customer Question

hi doc i have cervical dystonia. my neck turns to one side when i am in standing position. but, there is no pain
i was taking homeopathy medicine for anxiety earlier. plz suggest
Category: Homeopathy
Expert:  Dr. Zaheer replied 1 year ago.

Hi there,

Thanks for your question, I am Dr Zaheer (Doctor of homeopathic medical science) and I would like to help you at my best.

Kindly reply me are you interested for Specific homeopathic remedy very effective to treat cervical dystonia?

After your reply I will answer your remedy with all needed instructions.

Regards,

Dr Zaheer.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
doctor indeed
Expert:  Dr. Zaheer replied 1 year ago.

Just give me 10 mints so I would be able to write my answer, and kinldy remain online OK

Expert:  Dr. Zaheer replied 1 year ago.

Hi there,

I have studied your question / all provided information and found you can try 100% side effects free and natural homeopathic remedy Caulophylum200C to treat n cure cervical dystonia.

If you USE my described remedy and follow all instructions very strictly there will be best results and as seen with clinical practice this is our best remedy to cure cervical dystonia.

And if you use remedy then no need to use allopathic medicines as this remedy would be enough to cure.

(Homeopathic remedy)

So arrange homeopathic remedy (Caulophylum 200C)

(How to arrange remedy)

You can arrange remedy from any near homeopathic pharmacy and you can also order remedy online.

(Treatment time)

Continue treatment until there is best results and if results, then continue until there are best improvements, and improvements will begin soon lets say use remedy for next 10 to 15 days or some more to have best results.

(Other instructions)

Kindly note if after using remedy there is an aggravation of your symptoms then nothing to worry about it will be temporary and soon improvements will begin, you are supposed to continue remedy as I described above soon everything will be on the right path.

Read below instructions to have best results of homeopathic medicines.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Here some homeopathic instructions

To take a dose, simply tip 3pellets or globules straight from the bottle into the lid, or use a clean teaspoon to place under your tongue, without touching them and leave to melt.

You need to avoid brushing your teeth, eating or drinking for thirty minutes either side of taking it as this can antidote the remedy.

For the same reason it is best to avoid any coffee, large quantities of mint or the use of strong smelling substances such as menthol, tea-tree or eucalyptus whilst on a course of homeopathic treatment.

I tried my best to answer as much needed information BUT

Let me know if you have any more questions related to my answer ?

Expert:  Dr. Zaheer replied 1 year ago.

Hi there,

Read my answer above.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Dr. How many times do i need to take this medicine in a day?
Expert:  Dr. Zaheer replied 1 year ago.

My answer is ready for you, are you there online?

Expert:  Dr. Zaheer replied 1 year ago.

Hi there,

Thanks for your question about remedy dose…

Dose is chew 3 pellets of my described remedy at day first, half an hour after any meal and then wait for next 3 days then use next dose and wait for 3 days, means one dose every 3 days after, and continue until there are best improvements.

Let me know if you have any more question and I will help you as much needed and if otherwise…

Then even after Rating my answer this question thread will remain open and you can ask for help any time as needed.

Kindly Rate my answer excellent service and I will appreciate your Rating,

Regards,

Dr Zaheer.

Expert:  Dr. Zaheer replied 1 year ago.

Hi there,

Kindly read my answer above.

Regards,

Dr Zaheer.