Dr. Zaheer
Dr. Zaheer, Doctor
Experience:  Homeopathic doctor of medicine with 18 years of clinical practice,3 times gold medalist.
48436093

I am actually trying to find a remedy to help a dog who has

Customer Question

I am actually trying to find a remedy to help a dog who has acute panic attacks at the slightest sound of thunder and is also panicked by other sounds. I saw something during a search and con no longer find it. I forgot the name but it was a 200. Wondering if it might have been aconite. Have tried phosphorus 30 but no improvement.
Category: Homeopathy
Expert:  Dr. Zaheer replied 1 year ago.

Hi there,

Thanks for your question, Dr David is not coming online since last few years.

I am Dr Zaheer (Doctor or homeopathic medical science) and I would like to help you at my best.

I have studied all provided information, and I can describe best remedy for your dog and remedy Phosphorus and Aconite are not the remedies used for these symptoms.

Do you have any homeopathic pharmacy or store near your area?

So you can arrange remedy easily.

Would you like if I help you to get accurate remedy for your dog’s present symptoms?

I am waiting for your reply,

Regards,

Dr Zaheer.