Dr. Zaheer
Dr. Zaheer, Doctor
Experience:  Homeopathic doctor of medicine with 18 years of clinical practice,3 times gold medalist.
48436093

I have skin tags on right eyelid, neck and under arms. Can

Customer Question

I have skin tags on right eyelid, neck and under arms. Can you recommend remedy?
Category: Homeopathy
Expert:  Dr. Zaheer replied 1 year ago.

Hi there,

Thanks for your question and thank you so much for your trust.

I am Dr Zaheer (Doctor of homeopathic medical science) and I would like to help you at my best.

Yes I will describe best homeopathic remedy for your skin tags I have also repertorized your case and just I need some information.

Kindly let me know did you used any homeopathic remedy for skin tags? If yes then any results?

And if you did not used any homeopathic remedy kindly let me know so I would be able to answer your remedy.

I am waiting for your reply,

Regards,

Dr Zaheer.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I have not tried any homeopathy but I had done some freezing and tie-ing skin tags but it is not pleasant and I have too many on neck and under arms to handle this way.I have not done anything to the one on the eyelid.Thanks.
Expert:  Dr. Zaheer replied 1 year ago.

Hi there,

Thanks for providing required information. ARE YOU THERE ONLINE?

Expert:  Dr. Zaheer replied 1 year ago.

Hi there,

Again thanks for information, and if you use my described remedy as I am going to describe below there will be no need for freezing, remedy will not only remove these skin tags but also remove any remaining marks.

I have studied your question / all provided information and found you can try 100% side effects free and natural homeopathic remedy Causticum200C to treat and cure your skin tags, as remedies Thuja and Nitric acid can be used for this, but remedy Causticum is top of the list according to origin of your skin tags, remedy Causticum 200C would be the best.

(Homeopathic remedy)

So arrange homeopathic remedy (Causticum 200C)

(How to arrange remedy)

You can arrange remedy from any near homeopathic pharmacy and you can also order remedy online.

(Dose instructions)

Dose is chew 3 pellets or globules of this remedy half an hour after any meal at day first then next dose would be after 7 days time, means one dose per week as easy for you.

(Treatment time)

Continue treatment until there is best results and if results, then continue until there are best improvements, and improvements will begin soon.

(Other instructions)

Read below instructions to have best results of homeopathic medicines.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Here some homeopathic instructions

To take a dose, simply tip 3pellets or globules straight from the bottle into the lid, or use a clean teaspoon to place under your tongue, without touching them and leave to melt.

You need to avoid brushing your teeth, eating or drinking for thirty minutes either side of taking it as this can antidote the remedy.

For the same reason it is best to avoid any coffee, large quantities of mint or the use of strong smelling substances such as menthol, tea-tree or eucalyptus whilst on a course of homeopathic treatment.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Let me know if you have any more questions related to my answer and if otherwise then…..

I will be paid only if you Rate my answer and even after Rating my answer this question thread will remain open and you can consult as needed.

If you found my Answer helpful please Rate my ANSWER, click at happy smiley face. Please choose OK service, Good service, OR Excellent service, to complete the answer process,

Leaving a bonus is certainly appreciated!

Dr Zaheer (Doctor of homeopathic medical science)

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
How long I should take this remedy? When should I start seeing any improvements such as some of them falling off?
Expert:  Dr. Zaheer replied 1 year ago.

Thanks for reading my answer and I will help at my best.

As you mentioned you are supposed to use this remedy at least for two months time.

And as seen with clinical practice you can see results with 30 to 40 days time only or may be less.

And if you see results then continue remedy until all skint tags get dissolved and these will never grow again.

If you still have any questions related to my answer, let me know I am here to help as much needed.

Best wishes!

Dr Zaheer.

Expert:  Dr. Zaheer replied 1 year ago.

Hi there,

Did you used my described remedy? and if you need help please let me know I will help as much needed.

Dr Zaheer.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi, It has been 4 weeks since I took the medication and no change on the skin tags. They seemed to be looking exactly like how it was before taking medication. Why the medication did not work?
Expert:  Dr. Zaheer replied 1 year ago.

Hi there,

Remedy is still correct I have checked again, some times it will take more then 4 weeks to show effects, just watch for instruction if you used any thing by mistake which can antidote homeopathic remedy then it will take more time to cure.

Here necessary instructions….

(Other instructions)

Here some homeopathic instructions

To take a dose, simply tip 3pellets or globules straight from the bottle into the lid, or use a clean teaspoon to place under your tongue,without touching them and leave to melt.

If you strictly follow all these instructions then you can see results with few more weeks time and if by mistake you did not followed anyone of these, then it is obvious that remedy will take more time to cure.

Regards,

Dr Zaheer.