Dr. Zaheer
Dr. Zaheer, Doctor
Experience:  Homeopathic doctor of medicine with 18 years of clinical practice,3 times gold medalist.
48436093

My eye pressure was gh this year after being steady 20 past

Customer Question

My eye pressure was high this year after being steady 20 for the past 11 years. It was 30-35. The dr. Put me on Xalatan which gave me severe headache, nausea and pain in my neck and teeth. I chose to quit after 2 days of pain and am looking for a natural way to treat it. I do not take meds usually treat everything with essential oils.
Category: Homeopathy
Expert:  Dr. Zaheer replied 1 year ago.

Hi there,

Thanks for your question as you mentioned I have studied all provided information.

I can help you by describing our best homeopathic remedy for your elevated eye pressure if you are interested our homeopathic remedy will be 100%side effects free and natural.

Please reply I am waiting, after your reply I will write you homeopathic remedy name, dose and all needed instructions.

Do you have any homeopathic pharmacy near your area so you can arrange remedy easily?

Did you ever used homeopathic medicine?

Regards,

Dr Zaheer.