Dr. Zaheer
Dr. Zaheer, Doctor
Experience:  Homeopathic doctor of medicine with 18 years of clinical practice,3 times gold medalist.
48436093

My 8 year old daughter has warts on her hands and face. They

Customer Question

My 8 year old daughter has warts on her hands and face. They are now popping up elsewhere like between toes and legs.
Category: Homeopathy
Expert:  Dr. Zaheer replied 1 year ago.

Hi there,

Thanks for your question Dr Jain is not coming online since few months.

I am Dr Zaheer (Doctor of homeopathic medical science) and I would like to help you at my best.

As you already tried remedy Thuja, but now warts are growing and popping up elsewhere like between toes and legs, so kindly read my answer below…

I have studied your question / all provided information and found you can try 100% side effects free and natural homeopathic remedy Dulcamara 30Cto treat and cure these warts.

Point is when remedy Thuja is not giving best results and warts are present on hands. legs, toes and face then remedy is Dulcamara 30C which has specific affinity to cure warts which present on hands. legs, toes and face.

And one point more, you have done basic work by giving remedy Thuja as this is anti sycotic remedy and this should be given for each case of warts some times it cures alone, and sometimes patient needs next remedy for cure so here I am going to describe that next remedy which is need to complete cure.

(Homeopathic remedy)

So arrange homeopathic remedy (Dulcamara 30C)

(How to arrange remedy)

You can arrange remedy from any near homeopathic pharmacy and you can also order remedy online.

(Dose instructions)

Dose is let her chew 3 pellets or globules of this remedy half an hour after meals three times a day.

(Treatment time)

Continue treatment until there is best results and if results, then continue until there are best improvements, and improvements will begin soon.

(Other instructions)

Kindly note if after using remedy there is an aggravation of her symptoms then nothing to worry about it will be temporary and soon improvements will begin, she is supposed to continue remedy as I described above soon everything will be on the right path.

Read below instructions to have best results of homeopathic medicines.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Here some homeopathic instructions

To take a dose, simply tip 3pellets or globules straight from the bottle into the lid, or use a clean teaspoon to place under your tongue, without touching them and leave to melt.

You need to avoid brushing your teeth, eating or drinking for thirty minutes either side of taking it as this can antidote the remedy.

For the same reason it is best to avoid any coffee, large quantities of mint or the use of strong smelling substances such as menthol, tea-tree or eucalyptus whilst on a course of homeopathic treatment.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Let me know if you have any more questions related to my answer and if otherwise then…..

I will be paid only if you Rate my answer and even after Rating my answer this question thread will remain open and you can consult as needed.

If you found my Answer helpful please Rate my ANSWER, click at happy smiley face. Please choose OK service, Good service, OR Excellent service, to complete the answer process,

Leaving a bonus is certainly appreciated!

Dr Zaheer (Doctor of homeopathic medical science)

Expert:  Dr. Zaheer replied 1 year ago.

Hi there,

Kindly read my answer above,

Dr Zaheer