Dr. Rick, MD
Dr. Rick, MD, Board Certified MD
Experience:  20+ years as a doctor. Internal Medicine Internship in NYC
48069651

I have never seen a naturopathic doctor but I am considering

Customer Question

Hello, I have never seen a naturopathic doctor but I am considering it. I have seen my GP several times regarding my aching hands and feet. The aching moves around my body but it is always in my hands and feet. I believe I have fibromyalgia but they can't diagnose me with it until they rule out everything else. I am tired of taking prescription drugs and not getting any better. Is there something you can suggest to alleviate my pain?
Category: Homeopathy
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Never mind...... I will see a naturopathic doctor in the city where I live. Thanks very much, please do not charge my mastercard.
Expert:  Dr. Rick, MD replied 1 year ago.
Hi. My name is***** and I am online and available to help you today. Thank you for your patience.
Question and answer is just one of the services I offer. I can also provide you with additional services, such as live telephone or skype consultation, at a small additional cost. Let me know if you are interested.
If you could let me know where you live and how far you can travel for treatment I would be happy to give you some names in your area.
This is not an answer, but an Information Request. I need this information to answer your question. Please reply, so I can answer your question. I look forward to helping you.