Dr. Zaheer
Dr. Zaheer, Doctor
Experience:  Homeopathic doctor of medicine with 18 years of clinical practice,3 times gold medalist.
48436093

I am 57, my testosterone level is 171, my desire is still there

Customer Question

I am 57, my testosterone level is 171, my desire is still there but, its getting harder to perform
Category: Homeopathy
Expert:  Dr. Zaheer replied 1 year ago.
Hi there,
Thanks for your question I am Dr Zaheer (Doctor of homeopathic medical science) I would like to help you at my best, ***** ***** mentioned you want me to write you homeopathic remedy for low testosterone level and for betterment of sexual performance?
If yes kindly reply me so I would able to answer your best homeopathic remedy and needed instructions for its use.
If you are interested reply me, after your reply I will answer you best homeopathic remedy for your treatment with all needed instructions, do you have any homeopathic pharmacy or store near your area?
Regards,
Dr Zaheer.