Dr. Zaheer
Dr. Zaheer, Doctor
Experience:  Homeopathic doctor of medicine with 18 years of clinical practice,3 times gold medalist.
48436093

I'm Julie and 28. I've been struggling with heart burn o

Customer Question

Hi, I'm Julie and 28. I've been struggling with heart burn on and off for the past 15 years, but the
past 3 months have been the worst.
Everything I eat gives me burning in my upper mid section and painful
bloating, which makes it hard to eat, since I always feel full. I've tried eating smaller meals and put myself on a fruit and vegetable diet and probiotics. The worst triggers are beef, whole grains,nuts,and dairy. Even health protein drinks seem to give me trouble. I get heart burn between meals,but not as bad as I eat,however, at night it flares up
and forces me to sit up hours at night. I've tried to drink water or
slippery elm powder to coat my stomach, but it only made all my symptoms worse. I'm concerned that
I'm not getting enough protein, fats, and other nutrients and I would be grateful if you tell me what food and herbs would help me get well.
Category: Homeopathy
Expert:  DrRussMD replied 1 year ago.
Hello
Food an herb treatments are not homeopathy.
What question are you actually asking?
Please clarify