Dr. Zaheer
Dr. Zaheer, Doctor
Experience:  Homeopathic doctor of medicine with 18 years of clinical practice,3 times gold medalist.
48436093

I have ringing nosy ears non stop 2 weeks. How can

Customer Question

I have ringing nosy ears non stop for last 2 weeks. How can you help?
Category: Homeopathy
Expert:  Dr. Zaheer replied 1 year ago.
Hi there,
Thanks for your question and thank you so much for your trust.
I am Dr Zaheer (doctor of homeopathic medical science)
Please let me know who prescribed Kali phos, kali sulph and by use of these remedies is there any improvements?
As you mentioned I can help you by describing our best homeopathic remedy for curing ringing nose in your ears, if you are interested reply me so I can write my answer for your treatment which contains remedy name and all needed instructions for using remedy.
I am waiting for your reply,
Regards,
Dr Zaheer.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I did it my self. 30x in each med. 2x a day been taking for one week. Notice a small decrease but not gone.
Expert:  Dr. Zaheer replied 1 year ago.
Hi there,
I have studied your question / all provided information.
OK if these two remedies did not give sufficient relief with in a week time then kindly read below lines carefully….
I have repertorized and found you can try 100% side effects free and natural homeopathic remedy Ledum Palustre 30C to treat and cure ringing noses in your ears as this is the only remedy described by Dr Wards in his repertory.
(Homeopathic remedy)
So arrange homeopathic remedy (Ledum Palustre 30C)
(How to arrange remedy)
You can arrange remedy from any near homeopathic pharmacy and you can also order remedy online.
(Dose instructions)
Dose is chew 3 pellets or globules of this remedy half an hour after meals three times a day.
(Treatment time)
Continue treatment until there is best results and if results, then continue until there are best improvements, and improvements will begin soon.
(Other instructions)
Kindly note if after using remedy there is an aggravation of your symptoms then nothing to worry about it will be temporary and soon improvements will begin, you are supposed to continue remedy as I described above soon every thing will be on the right path.
Read below instructions to have best results of homeopathic medicines.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Here some homeopathic instructions…
To take a dose, simply tip 3 pellets or globules straight from the bottle into the lid, or use a clean teaspoon to place under your tongue, without touching them and leave to melt.
You need to avoid brushing your teeth, eating or drinking for thirty minutes either side of taking it as this can antidote the remedy.
For the same reason it is best to avoid any coffee, large quantities of mint or the use of strong smelling substances such as menthol, tea-tree or eucalyptus whilst on a course of homeopathic treatment.
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Let me know if you have any more questions related to my answer and if otherwise then…..
I will be paid only if you Rate my answer and even after Rating my answer this question thread will remain open and you can consult as needed.
If you found my Answer helpful please Rate my ANSWER, click at happy smiley face. Please choose OK service, Good service, OR Excellent service, to complete the answer process,
Leaving a bonus is certainly appreciated!
Dr Zaheer (Doctor of homeopathic medical science)
Expert:  Dr. Zaheer replied 1 year ago.
Thanks for reading my answer, Any questions? let me know I will help as much needed.
Regards,
Dr Zaheer.
Expert:  Dr. Zaheer replied 1 year ago.
Hi there,
If you still need any help please let me know OK, I will help as much needed.
Regards,
Dr Zaheer.