Dr. Zaheer
Dr. Zaheer, Doctor
Experience:  Homeopathic doctor of medicine with 18 years of clinical practice,3 times gold medalist.
48436093

G,day ,I am 55yrs old ,quiet fit ,self imployed ,fencing contractor

Customer Question

g,day ,I am 55yrs old ,quiet fit ,self imployed ,fencing contractor ,in country s a working by myself,I was married married the second time 10yrs ago ,and separated at the moment ,and have been separated for 2yrs ,have been in a relation ship for about 10 months now ,my ability to mantain a erection,as soon as intercourse starts ,have seen a psychiatrist after the separation to get myself back on track. that was good, have tried Viagra and that works ,but it does not agree with me ,,!! so I was woundering if acupuncture is an option ???/ could you comment please cheers jp
Category: Homeopathy
Expert:  Dr. Zaheer replied 1 year ago.
G day there,
Thanks for your question; I have studied your provided information.
Kindly read below lines…
Acupuncture can cure erectile dysfunction, with help of acupuncture you can significantly improve the ability to maintain an erection during sexual intercourse.
Erection hardness and sustainability improves and improvements in sexual satisfaction.
Acupuncture has shown five major and significant improvements in erection quality.
Maintenance of the erection to completion of sexual intercourse improved.
Confidence in the erection improved.
Hardness of the erection improved.
Maintenance of the erection during sex improved.
And overall satisfaction with the quality of sex improved.
Here some explanation.
PDE-5 inhibitors (e.g., sildenafil, Viagra; tadalafil, Cialis; vardenafil, Levitra) are the drugs of choice for erectile dysfunction (ED). PDE-5 inhibitors function by relaxing smooth muscle thereby allowing the penis to fill with blood. In this case study, the patient had initial success in treating ED with sildenafil. However, the beneficial effects of the medication diminished over time until the patient was no longer able to maintain an erection although he was taking the medication. PDE-5 inhibitors work in approximately 7 of 10 men but may lose their effectiveness if taken over a long period of time. Side effects of PDE-5 inhibitors include hives, hearing and vision loss, tachycardia, bradycardia, acid reflux, heartburn, diarrhea, headaches, musculoskeletal pain and rhinitis.
So as you mentioned that Viagra does not agree with you then it would be best to go for acupuncture as easy for you, it will help a lot to cure your problem.
Regards,
Dr Zaheer.