Dr. Zaheer
Dr. Zaheer, Doctor
Experience:  Homeopathic doctor of medicine with 18 years of clinical practice,3 times gold medalist.
48436093

I missed a dose of some homeopathics. Should I just wait until my next scheduled time to

Customer Question

I missed a dose of some homeopathics. Should I just wait until my next scheduled time to take them? Will there be any negative implications in doing so? I was supposed to take them yesterday evening and it's now the middle of the night. .
One of the homeopathics is Hepatica, another is Ultimate Rescue, and a couple others that were mixed by the naturopath office.
I was also supposed to take Gastrex before dinner but forgot that as well.
Are there any negative effects to missing these when scheduled, and can I just resume the normal doses in the morning (a few hours from now)?
Category: Homeopathy
Expert:  Dr. Zaheer replied 1 year ago.
Hi there,
Thanks for your question and thank you so much for your trust.
If you missed a dose nothing to be worry about, homeopathic remedies are so friendly and natural that if any one missed a dose he or she can use it as soon as possible.
There will be no negative implications of missing a dose.
You can use next dose right now of missed remedy.
Kindly use last missed remedy now and there will be absolutely no negative effects of missing a dose, really I don’t want to scare you about missing dose of remedy as this is truth that there will be no problems at all, and if you read my answer by morning then....
Kindly resume back to normal dose schedule by morning as easy for you, and there will be no problems OK.
Best wishes!
I tried my best to answer all your concerns but kindly…
Let me know if you have any more questions related to my answer and if otherwise then…..
I will be paid only if you Rate my answer and even after Rating my answer this question thread will remain open and you can consult as needed.
If you found my Answer helpful please Rate my ANSWER, click at happy smiley face. Please choose OK service, Good service, OR Excellent service, to complete the answer process,
Leaving a bonus is certainly appreciated!
Dr Zaheer (Doctor of homeopathic medical science)
Expert:  Dr. Zaheer replied 1 year ago.
Hi there,
Thanks for reading my answer; Kindly let me know if you have any questions related to my answer I would like to help you as much needed.
Regards,
Dr Zaheer.