Dr. Zaheer
Dr. Zaheer, Doctor
Experience:  Homeopathic doctor of medicine with 18 years of clinical practice,3 times gold medalist.
48436093

I have hydrocephallus and need help as it seems to be getting

Customer Question

hi i have hydrocephallus and need help as it seems to be getting worse. Last yr i fell backwards out the bath and hit the occipital part of my head a bit making me dizzy.
I suffer with a lot of headaches and most days at some point due to i feel more fluid building up i have a time whereby it affects me and im partially out of it and act loopy on a daily basis. im waiting for spinal test to see where to go next. I d appreciate your advice as to what to take as i feel im walking around with balance and head probs most days. thanks
Category: Homeopathy
Expert:  Dr. Zaheer replied 1 year ago.
Hi there,
Thanks for your question, I have studied your provided information.
Dr Camp is not coming online since last few years.
I would like to help you at my best, if I describe our best homeopathic remedy/ medicine for your treatment is that OK ?
I am waiting for your reply,
Dr Zaheer.