Dr. SH
Dr. SH, Board Certified Physician
Experience:  Doctor of Medicine
28323552

HiI wanted to know if Homeopathy would work with Spindle

Customer Question

Hi
I wanted to know if Homeopathy would work with Spindle Cell Sarcoma and if so how could i proceed
Category: Homeopathy
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi I wanted to know if Homeopathy would work with Spindle Cell Sarcoma in particular High Grade Miyxoid Spindle Cell Sarcoma
Expert:  Dr. SH replied 1 year ago.
Hi thereThank you for your question.Sorry to know about your problemUnfortunately here is no evidence to suggest that homeopathic treatment would work for spindle cell carcinoma.Let me know if you have more questions.I would appreciate it if you rate me by clicking on one of the rating options below.Kind regards
Expert:  Dr. SH replied 1 year ago.
I would appreciate it if you rate me by clicking on one of the smilies below as that is the only way I am credited here for helping you out.Thank you.