Dr. David, Doctor
Experience:  General practitioner with 12 years of experience specializing in alternative medicine.
19863579

RR jmd

Customer Question

I need to lower my natural killer cells
Category: Homeopathy
Expert:  Dr. Arun Phophalia replied 2 years ago.
Greetings.

I am sorry that your question was unanswered for very long.

What are your symptoms and investigations which lead to the conclusion of high natural killer cells?

Dr. Arun
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Hello Dr. Arun

I am undergoing fertility treatment and had a special immunology blood test which was sent to Chicago. It was found that my Natural Killer Cells - CD56 were elevated. The range was up to 12.00 and my result is 14.6. The clinic I am being treated at believe that high levels of Natural Killer cells in the uterus can cause the embryo to be attacked and for the pregnancy not to work. They have suggested I have IVIG but I won't have it. I wanted to know if there was another, perhaps more natural way of reducing NK cells, especially the CD56 count ?

Kind regards

I do not know any natural way of reducing the NK cells, so I am opting out. I am sure some other expert would chime in.
Expert:  Camille-Mod replied 2 years ago.

Hi, I’m a moderator for this topic. Your Expert has opted out and I wonder whether you’re still waiting for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will do my best to find another Expert to assist you right away. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you. Thank you!

Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Hello Camille.. Yes if someone else knows about it then that would be great.... Do let me know.. Thanks

Thank you. Sometimes, finding the right Expert can take a little longer than expected and we thank you greatly for your understanding. We’ll be in touch again shortly:-)

Expert:  Dr-Camp replied 2 years ago.
Hi there - I am Dr. Camp and am happy to help out with this issue. Can you tell me if you know the results of any of your other immune system cells?
Expert:  Dr-Camp replied 2 years ago.
Not sure if you saw my post. I asked about your other immune cells because I need to know if we are talking about this one part being too high in isolation or if there are other immune issues. Often it is about restablishing balance - which can equate to low levels coming up and high levels dropping...but to guide you properly additional information will be helpful. Thanks.